US Sponsored “Color Revolution” Struggles in Hong Kong. UPDATE: US Target Xinjiang

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As it should.

The absurdity of the misinformation campaign here in the US makes it hard to even gauge what is going on.

It isn't a "struggle for democracy" its another foothold the US is trying to get into - in this pseudo-Cold War with China. The fact that the US trains the Hong Kong police, there has been an uptick in pro-Hong Kong/anti-China articles in USA Today, WashPo, LA Times, and the NYT, and details of China's relationship with Hong Kong have not been given their public recognition, is part and parcel of the US domination textbook.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"...Kong Tsung-gan ..has been described as an “author” (CNN, Globe and Mail, Time), “writer and activist” (New York Times, Washington Post), “activist and author” (LA Times),“activist” (AFP, Al Jazeera), “writer, educator and activist” (Guardian), ..."

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should spend more time studying the history of Hong Kong. I know people born and raised there and understand the sentiment. You are an easy target for propaganda aimed at the uninformed.
Assuming random people from Hong Kong have a clear view of what is happening there is one of the most foolish mistakes an individual could make.

Imagine a random sample of people in the US - say some well-educated sorority girls at USC - what is the chance any of them can articulate issues in regard to what is happening in the rest of the US and why there would be uprisings here?

Or pick some 40-something administrators - could they articulate Ferguson or Baltimore?

The West is openly backing a "pro-democracy" HK regime to break economic power away from China - no question.

I'm ambivalent about neo-colonizing states like China interfering with its surrounding nations - but the actions of the US and many of the protestors should be seen somewhat clearly.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Jimmy Lai collaborated with the US to fund deadly riots that terrorized Hong Kong for a year. He could've been arrested at any time under the new national security law but wasn't until Washington sanctioned Hong Kong's top official. A tit for tat move that should surprise no one.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This anti-China disinfo website Uyghur Times is spreading propaganda whitewashing the colonial Israeli military, as it murders Palestinians. This website @UyTimes is run by a US govt-backed separatist, Tahir Imin, who lived in apartheid Israel in 2017 before moving to Washington

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Since the latest news about Steve Bannon. Here some of his involvement with the hong kong "protest movement"

Hong Kong protests are being stoked by Steve Bannon and billionaire Chinese "dissident" exile Guo Wengui.

Guo: "My cooperation with Mr. Bannon, and the cooperation of Mr. Bannon with the Rule of Law Fund, play a role in the protests in Hong Kong."

Guo Wengui and Steve Bannon put forth five guidelines for the protests in Hong Kong

678yjhg-e1566085964468.jpg

My cooperation with Mr. Bannon, and the cooperation of Mr. Bannon with the Rule of Law Fund, play a role in the protests in Hong Kong. It can be summoned in five aspects.

First, we do not support Hong Kong independence. Absolutely not! We support the majority of Hong Kong people pursuing the Five Demands. That is simple, just the five demands as you have learned. And I am not going to repeat one by one.

On June 9 and June 12, Guo Wengui was the first to propose these Five Demands. These five demands have been the consensus between myself and warrior friends in Hong Kong whom I have kept a connection with.

If you want my support and continue to have the connection from me, you must stand by these Five Demands.

Second, Mr. Bannon and the Rule of Law Fund have also been committed to these Five Demands. They never have supported any sort of sovereign independence in Hong Kong. The Chinese Communist Party has been spreading rumors about this.

Third, Mr. Bannon, the Rule of Law Fund and myself shall never seek a tiny portion of interests from the pro-democratic movement in Hong Kong.

We shall be condemned by hell if we are found to have our selfish interests there, openly or in secrecy. And we take responsibility for any penalty.

These three points are the consensus between Mr. Bannon and myself. Do you agree, Mr. Bannon? (Bannon said Yes).

Fourth point, I only take this for myself, not for Mr. Bannon. Guo Wengui shall never accept any honor, status, or appraisals. I shall never accept them. Whether Mr. Bannon takes that or not, it’s none of my business.

Fifth point, no matter what price I am going to pay, Guo Wengui will do his best to help Hong Kong. I said earlier, I will take out 4 billion U.S. dollars to assist Hong Kongers. I think I can afford to pay 4 billion dollars. Any Hong Konger can contact me in case of need. I will give you my full support.

I have no money of my own, but I can easily borrow four to five billion dollars.

Lastly, I am telling you, Guo Wengui, Mr. Bannon and the Rule of Law Fund will do our utmost to make appeals in America and Europe. We must push for the cancellation of U.S.-Hong Kong Relation Act and the Most-favored Nation Treatment. All those people who have caused death or injuries to Hong Kong protesters must be sanctioned. Hong Kong must achieve its universal election by public votes.

We will also do our best to let the U.S. and other western countries to grant political asylum to Hong Kong people when they apply.

These are the principles we are putting forward here. Do you agree, Mr. Bannon?

(Mr. Bannon: 100%).
Link:

Guo Wengui and Steve Bannon put forth five guidelines for the protests in Hong Kong

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last edited: