US presidential nominee afroman 's new song-hunter got high

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Youre overpassionately defend a racist sex trafficking tax evading white collar criminal crack smoking piece of shyt that literally has been handed success his whole life to him on here more than you do to yourself. Obviously Hunter took your manhood. :sas2: im just wondering why in fukks name are you guys defending hunter biden and joe biden. Dont even mention trump either. Yall really in the sunken place.

Nobody defends or gives a fukk about Hunter Biden. Get his dikk out your mouth, weirdo.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So youre defending racist crackheads now?? :mjlol:

Yall are lost. Keep embarrassing yourselves and try to convince yourselves that youre winning looking stupid. How you cocky about being stupid?
Where did I defend Hunter Biden? He is only relevant as a talking point in maga circles. Nobody cares about dude but you idiots who have been directed to. I spoke specifically about Afroman. The post was not confusing. Try again.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I defend Hunter Biden? He is only relevant as a talking point in maga circles. Nobody cares about dude but you idiots who have been directed to. I spoke specifically about Afroman. The post was not confusing. Try again.

:mjlol: Afroman made a song about hunter biden getting high which has NOTHING to do with donald trump or maga. Hunters drug problem has been on public record since he got caught with drugs in 1988. Longer than youve been alive. How is he a sellout for talking about the current presidents son and the obvious hypocrisy? You make absolutely no sense acting smarter than what you are as usual.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Afroman made a song about hunter biden getting high which has NOTHING to do with donald trump or maga. Hunter drug problem has been on public record since 1988. Longer than youve been alive. How is he a sellout for talking about the presidents son? You make no sense acting smarter than what you are as usual.
:duck:

Magas been so desperate to make this Hunter Biden loser important and nobody sane fukking cares...

I'm definitely smarter than a far right fakkit.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

Magas been so desperate to make this Hunter Biden loser important and nobody sane fukking cares...

I'm definitely smarter than a far right fakkit.

You clearly dont know what youre talking about. Hunter been a fiend before Trump even ran for president. The point of the matter is jim crow joe was making laws about crack and drugs specifically targeting black people in the inner city in the 80s and 90s, responsible for the mass incarceration of black men in the US while hiding his crackhead son, giving from job positions that he wasnt even qualified for and letting him run wild out here where its being used against him today AS IT SHOULD. Shut the fukk up and stick to talking about canada.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You clearly dont know what youre talking about. Hunter been a fiend before Trump even ran for president. Shut the fukk up and stick to talking about canada.
Nah I'm comfortable right here laughing at you since sohh. Repressed homosexuality turned you into a radicalized idiot.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't talking about any of that ever. You forcing it and it won't stick.

Just another irrelevant crackhead with an anthem from a c00n now.
:russell:

How is afroman a sellout???? If only you had this much courage to call out your president, justin trudeau, who is throwing your country in the bushes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who tf is "y'all"?
Who tf is "we"?
"Anywhere" as opposed to.... where exactly?

I don't understand the context between the video and your statement. :hubie:Just saying.

fukk Hunter Biden. :yeshrug: said it for you since youre scared. Yall weak talking about Trump but scared to death of Biden weak ass.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't GIVE a fukk about Hunter Biden :heh: What is it that you're wanting us to do, laugh and make fun of him? The song ain't even a bop.

Then why are you here? Shut the fukk up with your lying ass. :mjlol: if you didnt care, you wouldnt even be here, you fukking shill.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#fakkits4Biden #VoteBiden #drumpfHatesBlacks
Ju1eu6G.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
Then why are you here? Shut the fukk up with your lying ass. :mjlol: if you didnt care, you wouldnt even be here, you fukking shill.

The title baited me in, I'll give you that :francis: video was underwhelming, but I don't think it warrants you going full Frank Grimes on the replies.

I don't like Joe either. Better?