Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My fan art for the film was featured in this YouTube vid @ 0:29-0:30 :bpshaq:

:bpbanderas:

Yo!!!! You did that!!!

That’s big time my G!!

And that’s dope as shyt..

That’s one thing I even as a graphic designer..... cats with that actuall extra skill set to draws.

I’m ok as a drawer...... and cats used to always get me to draw shyt and I’m like :why:

You got anything else a breh can check out. PM if you don’t wanna put your shyt out like that. I just love to see other artist work

I got a few peeps that’s nice with it that be doing murals and shyt in my city. Or always having art showcases

Martha

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Jordan Peele was on Jimmy Fallon last night, and I respect his vantage point.

As a person with a comedy background, he can make a thriller and be comedic when needed. He said there were moments in this film where he tried to sneak some humor in, and Jimmy said it worked because there are times he was on the edge of his seat then laughed...

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Jordan Peele was on Jimmy Fallon last night, and I respect his vantage point.

As a person with a comedy background, he can make a thriller and be comedic when needed. He said there were moments in this film where he tried to sneak some humor in, and Jimmy said it worked because there are times he was on the edge of his seat then laughed...
That's what he does foreverything.. I could say "poop in my pants" and he would do that but the rest of this post is dope. Can't wait!

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Seeing it Friday morning after my class Cuz I work nights and don't wanna wait. Local theater up where I live is small but i fukk with the atmosphere n prices lol