URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I didn’t like the fact that they announced the fan vote results before the judges were going to pick a winner anyway. I think it would have had influence over the judges

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Surf knows drake is dead serious about putting that bread up even though it would be a bad investment

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's not a real sport without a winner. Why did anyone have to lose then? Why wasn't every battle a tie?
This is the 3rd tournament why are there special rules for these guys all of a sudden?

You do know the battle could have been judged and they could have STILL split the money right?

They literally only allowing this because its Rum vs Geechi shyt mad fruity. If it one or the other vs anyone else shyt would've decided before it happened.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As amazing as Nitty is, as Cold as Nitty is... He leaves too much breathing room in between his punches. Stop taking dips in momentum, Idk if he's eggin' for crowd reaction when landing a punch, but that shyt is trash. JC does the same shyt.....i hate it.

Yes Gotti says basic shyt 90% of the time, but when he can create some shyt that undeniably hits for his level of rapping like he did tonight.... and most importantly not take his foot off the gas. Its kinda hard to not give him the W vs Nitty imo.

I got Geechi 2-1.....1st & 2nd.