URLTV’s Night Of Main Events XI (NOME 11) | June 12 @ 6 pm ET on Caffeine

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SJUGRAD13

Let me ask you this? Danny was clear coty before this battle right?
So now hes not? :mjlol:
Who is your coty so far?

You didn't even watch the battle. The nikka not only chocked three rounds but he flat out said he didn't want to rap a third. How you coty not wanting to rap your rounds on NOME? Stop being a corny fan boy

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You didn't even watch the battle. The nikka not only chocked three rounds but he flat out said he didn't want to rap a third. How you coty not wanting to rap your rounds on NOME? Stop being a corny fan boy

How are you gonna tell me what I’m watching? You don’t even like Myers. I’m not doing this with you, goofy.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A lot you dam goofy. It's 6 months left in the year. Hes already been on 4/5 cards this year already. Why do you not comprehend this?

Danny could not battle for the rest of the year and still be considered COTY.
when's the last time someone looked at smack during a nome/summer madness and told him they weren't spitting a round because they gonna choke... i'll wait

you can't go out that bad and win COTY period. nobody else in contention is gonna quit on a main card like that.

quitting like that is one of the worst things you can do in a battle especially as a fukking VETERAN :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
when's the last time someone looked at smack during a nome/summer madness and told him they weren't spitting a round because they gonna choke... i'll wait

you can't go out that bad and win COTY period. nobody else in contention is gonna quit on a main card like that

All the time? These nikkas say “I don’t have it, go” all the time.
These dudes choke all the time. Surf for example chokes in every battle and battles a fraction the amount of Myers.

also how do you lose champion of the year in ONE battle? Y’all nikkas is so retarded.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

you can't go out that bad and win COTY period. nobody else in contention is gonna quit on a main card like that

nikka went to cry in the car

at least twork chokes after givin you ONE haymaker....danny aint even TRY to work