Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Roc was actually shocked he said "yall eat that shyt?" :lolbron:
the energy in the room got weird and he hit that
200.gif

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Swamp has now stood in front of Twork, Nitty, Geechi, Roc, Top, JC, Suge, Fonz, Jerry Wess, etc…and nobody has managed to pack him up (he was super choppy vs Top but I preferred his material).

Regardless of how anyone feels, he’s proven he’s not to someone to be played with.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That rac00n shyt was like the big body shyt. I dont know why he thought that would work
Like on SM11 Hollow vs K Shine. Shine wasnt dumb enough to talk shyt about lean drinkers. Hollow tried to bait him tho "I bet you wont talk none of that shyt about lean while you in the home of the purple drink" :sas2:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The elephant in the room is that Surf started sayin that “country” shyt first, Roc started doin it AFTER and because of him

He stay following Surf with the dumb shyt.

Thank you. Tay Roc reps a place with thick distinct accents. So it's hard to believe he walks around calling people "country" as a joke. I agree with the idea he's just copying Surf, which is kinda sad.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Swamp has now stood in front of Twork, Nitty, Geechi, Roc, Top, JC, Suge, Fonz, Jerry Wess, etc…and nobody has managed to pack him up (he was super choppy vs Top but I preferred his material).

Regardless of how anyone feels, he’s proven he’s not to someone to be played with.
I think Swamp's problem was always him chokin and stumblin

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

People don't take him seriously, then fukk around and lose or debateable.