URLTV presents Ultimate Madness 4 Tournament Live on Caffeine (Starting July 24th)

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I dont see twerk or rum in none of these dudes. Its funny you mention sheed and he the worst one here clearly.

You just one of these dudes that like the goofiness in battlerap. Sheed has a goofy style so hes more interesting to you. Smh
well, thanks for your wrong ass opinion. i didnt even say i like sheed. i just said he has a distinctive style.

so since we assuming. YOU just one of them dudes that think only bars matter determining a good battler, completely dismissing personality and performance. get your chilla jones ass tf outta here

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I dont see twerk or rum in none of these dudes. Its funny you mention sheed and he the worst one here clearly.

You just one of these dudes that like the goofiness in battlerap. Sheed has a goofy style so hes more interesting to you. Smh

You like Franchise and Moneybagz though

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
well, thanks for your wrong ass opinion. i didnt even say i like sheed. i just said he has a distinctive style.

so since we assuming. YOU just one of them dudes that think only bars matter determining a good battler, completely dismissing personality and performance. get your chilla jones ass tf outta here

My dude stop.. who cares about personality when it comes to battlerap? The first 4 dudes could rap, thats all that matters. Sheed had the most unique style and he was the worst guy on caffeine tonight. Just stop the nonsense. The only thing you should care about is can these dudes rap.. nikka you even mentioned a faceoff.. who cares about a faceoff? Ask me how many faceoffs ive watched?.. 0!

And Chilla just won champion of the year, so what point are you trying to make?
From the very beginning battlerap has always been about who had the better bars and material, none of this goofy off camera shyt mattered until nikkas started following dudes on IG.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
how many more battles left? im ready to get back to netflix, but i dont wanna miss anything when im watching these vloggers lie tomm