URLTV presents Ultimate Madness 4 Tournament Live on Caffeine (Starting July 24th)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to try to give this class a chance, but I don’t see these guys having the impact that last year’s class did. They were able to put several of those guys into the rotation ASAP.

I’m gonna have to see some improvement otherwise the URL is just gonna recruit over them with next years class.

This is my exposure to a lot of these guys and I’m over here like how did they get a slot?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m going to try to give this class a chance, but I don’t see these guys having the impact that last year’s class did. They were able to put several of those guys into the rotation ASAP.

I’m gonna have to see some improvement otherwise the URL is just gonna recruit over them with next years class.

This is my exposure to a lot of these guys and I’m over here like how did they get a slot?
Yeah, last years class was an anomaly and lowkey a product of this era. It was a combination of them being really good and Smack needing to implement new names in the rotation because of the amount of product he had to produce last year for Caffeine. I don't think any other class in URL history (outside of the initial one), has 7 people legit be mainstays on the main roster this quickly.

This class seems to be more like most URL classes, a lot of development needed and maybe 1-2 stand out performers and 1 battler the URL is clearly pushing. I see NXT ending up like Prep. Someone they're trying to push as a new star, but it's not organic and the fans don't think he's nearly as good as the staff does, which will cause a lot of backlash. I think Slade has potential to be a break out. Same with Sheed Happens.

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I remember watching some stuff from the Crucible and seeing how much Elijah Strait sounded like Nitty but Jesus Christ.

I played the video and seriously thought that someone had overlaid Nitty’s voice onto this clip. This shyt here is a harder bite than anything any of these little dudes out here did with Twork’s style.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I remember watching some stuff from the Crucible and seeing how much Elijah Strait sounded like Nitty but Jesus Christ.

Absolutely disgusting how you can steal somebody flow like this. If NXT wasn’t such a plant I would have been elated strait got eliminated but this is so wrong

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I played the video and seriously thought that someone had overlaid Nitty’s voice onto this clip. This shyt here is a harder bite than anything any of these little dudes out here did with Twork’s style.
the cadence and the writing style but not the voice