• Poll closed .

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how long before she URL sets up Nunn Nunn vs. Real Deal brehs

Sno somewhere feelin SICK :mjlol:

So............... I'm the only one who thought Nunn Nunn might have blown his load here?

He will never have a bigger gimmick than rapping back to back with his wife.

He's not going to have a better "real talk" moment than he did in the 3rd, when he talked about his upbringing.

He pulled out all the stops and still may have gotten 3 zipped. I don't even know if Ave will ever be someone they want to put on a big stage, but they have to figure out a way to keep guys like him on their platform.

I don't anticipate Nunn Nunn getting much further than this, his wife has a more compelling rapping voice than him. I'mma keep it stack, the bytch sound and look kinda scary. The type that if she ever caught him cheating, she's grabbing the shotgun & clapping ERYTHING.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So............... I'm the only one who thought Nunn Nunn might have blown his load here?

He's not going to have a better "real talk" moment than he did in the 3rd, when he talked about his upbringing.

He pulled out all the stops and still may have gotten 3 zipped. I don't even know if Ave will ever be someone they want to put on a big stage, but they have to figure out a way to keep guys like him on their platform.

I don't anticipate Nunn Nunn getting much further than this, his wife has a more compelling rapping voice than him. I'mma keep it stack, the bytch sound and look kinda scary. The type that if she ever caught him cheating, she's grabbing the shotgun & clapping ERYTHING.
he's white, they givin him another chance

Sir

Pro
Daps

This is exactly how I feel word to everything. Nunn Nunn did the absolute MOST here and still got 3-0ed. And so much truth in the bolded.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
:scust: :scust: :scust:
Nunn Nunn got set up for failure. . .Robin Harris has risen from the grave with vengeance!
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
And Norbes still on payroll after embarrassing the SMACK brand. . .after getting smacked and disrespecting the culture

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Yo why were they gassing that shyt tho, they stopped him like 3 times but if you were listening and can look past the fact that he gave his wife a few bars he aint say shyt.. I was like why yall screaming for them average ass bars:why:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm watching it now, his wife took notes from Rex. Soon as she stepped to Ave she looked in his eyes without blinking

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yo why were they gassing that shyt tho, they stopped him like 3 times but if you were listening and can look past the fact that he gave his wife a few bars he aint say shyt.. I was like why yall screaming for them average ass bars:why:

it's the performance, lol - it was unexpected and nicely done.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
You already know they're gonna set Real Deal up with Nunn Nunn. If they already did that with Sno, Nunn Nunn is probably next.