Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
incredulous.gif

incredulous.gif

tumblr_nqjpmkQdp91u3hbkao1_500.jpg

9c21eea875f9b203f702fbfa2b515d3a--brandy-braids-brandy-norwood.jpg

have you nikkas forgot what Brandy did when she came through with the braids:picard:? you nikkas gon pretend like you wasnt watching Moesha Indian style,and was emotionally invested her dumping that New York bum "Q" who didnt deserve her:martin:? ONLY Zaria and Brandy was the reason nikkas watched these shows,cant none of these other females say that:banderas:

Parenthood was so wack,but Zaria was so fine she kept nikkas watching enough so that shyt stayed on for a few seasons:pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she played Teen roles into her 40s. But your biggest HUGEST MISTAKE, You left off one bytch Which invalidates yours whole list

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

latest

she in the same boat as Stacey Dash,i dont think nikkas liked her like that,maybe it was all that wenching:mjpls:

first time i realized she was fine was either when I seen her on Martin or How To Be A Player,whichever came first:banderas:

she had 0 flava as a teenager:martin:,I'll blame the show she was on.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lawd forgive me but as a young breh i remember when i heard she died from cancer my initial thought was "did they save the titties though" :mjcry:

one of my first ever video editing experiences on a computer was editing super low resolutions episodes of family matters just of myra clips...cause of her titties :mjcry:

why you had to go and make this thread OP i had buried this shyt way down deep in my soul and you opening up all these old wounds again :to:

Daps
show is fake as hell :camby:

nikkas fallin for more of Hollywood;s tricks

Its good ratings to have Urkel cry over his co-star for us :flabbynsick: 90s kids to tune in for nostalgia
:beli:

R.I.P to Myra though

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
While I agree Michelle (Myra) was more attractive then Kellie (Laura) you can't forget that Michelle was almost 10 years older then her and Kellie was still somewhat a teenager on that show and had not grown into her looks yet. I think kellie in her prime is a very petty woman.