Urban Legend Has it Lincoln's Get Jacked Then Crashed In Columbus: # 2 Blood Brutus vs #5 Sooners

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
OklaHOEma????

Ok, you went too far.... I'll explain why OSU WILL lose tonight.

Indiana did enough to expose you guys. We have deep skill position talent. Mark Andrews AKA Gronk 2.0 cooked your defense last year and will do so with ease.... and even if you manage to figure out to take him away, we have Grant Calcaterra (just look at his recruiting tapes). We have 2 TE that we can play AT THE SAME DAMN TIME that will stretch your pass defense. We also have a ton of WR's that can either stretch the field and keep the chains moving, including 6'5 Jeffrey Mead, another matchup nightmare, along with UK transfer Jeff Badet and true freshman Cedarian (CeeDee) Lamb.

Just because Perine and Mixon are gone means that OU's run game will be shyt. Marcelias Sutton, Trey Sermon, Abdul Adams & Dimitri Flowers can carry the rock, pass block and catch out of the backfield. They don't even really have to throw the ball to them; they can just line up in jumbo formation and run that shyt all night long..... which leads me to the next point.

OU's OL and depth.... 10-12 strong. We had OL transfers this season because earning a spot is so competitive, even on the second string. Both of Bill Bedenbaugh's units are gonna put the brakes on the, so-called "best DL in college football." He will again show why he is the best OL coach in college football.

The only weak spot in the D is at MLB. He is a true freshman, but he played pretty well after the first series that resulted in UTEP's only TD. Every other position group is strong, including the strength of OU's defense, the secondary. After watching last season's Sugar Bowl matchup vs Auburn and this season vs UTEP, there is ZERO doubt in my mind the OU's front 7 can shut down OSU rushing attack AND keep Barrett in the pocket to make him beat our secondary through the air... I like OU's chances in that matchup.

Lastly, Lincoln Riley is still calling plays.... he is only the best play caller in CFB. Kevin Wilson may be the second best, but he fukked off OU's chances at beating Florida for the NC in the 2007-2008 season with shyt play-calling. Riley/Mayfield is superior. Wilson cannot formulate a winning game plan with the defensive talent OU has this season... and he will fukk it up anyways.

No OOC team has beaten OU twice, especially if said team won in Norman. Notre Dame learned the hard way, Tennesse said OU wouldn't win at Leyland.... and was wrong.

OU has the nation's longest overall AND road winning streak(11).

Not TODAY!

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
OklaHOEma????

Ok, you went too far.... I'll explain why OSU WILL lose tonight.

Indiana did enough to expose you guys. We have deep skill position talent. Mark Andrews AKA Gronk 2.0 cooked your defense last year and will do so with ease.... and even if you manage to figure out to take him away, we have Grant Calcaterra (just look at his recruiting tapes). We have 2 TE that we can play AT THE SAME DAMN TIME that will stretch your pass defense. We also have a ton of WR's that can either stretch the field and keep the chains moving, including 6'5 Jeffrey Mead, another matchup nightmare, along with UK transfer Jeff Badet and true freshman Cedarian (CeeDee) Lamb.

Just because Perine and Mixon are gone means that OU's run game will be shyt. Marcelias Sutton, Trey Sermon, Abdul Adams & Dimitri Flowers can carry the rock, pass block and catch out of the backfield. They don't even really have to throw the ball to them; they can just line up in jumbo formation and run that shyt all night long..... which leads me to the next point.

OU's OL and depth.... 10-12 strong. We had OL transfers this season because earning a spot is so competitive, even on the second string. Both of Bill Bedenbaugh's units are gonna put the brakes on the, so-called "best DL in college football." He will again show why he is the best OL coach in college football.

The only weak spot in the D is at MLB. He is a true freshman, but he played pretty well after the first series that resulted in UTEP's only TD. Every other position group is strong, including the strength of OU's defense, the secondary. After watching last season's Sugar Bowl matchup vs Auburn and this season vs UTEP, there is ZERO doubt in my mind the OU's front 7 can shut down OSU rushing attack AND keep Barrett in the pocket to make him beat our secondary through the air... I like OU's chances in that matchup.

Lastly, Lincoln Riley is still calling plays.... he is only the best so-called in CFB. Kevin Wilson may be the second best, but he fukked off OU's chances at beating Florida for the NC in the 2007-2008 season with shyt play-calling. Riley/Mayfield is superior. Wilson cannot formulate a winning game plan with the defensive talent OU has this season... and he will fukk it up anyways.

No OOC team has beaten OU twice, especially if said team won in Norman. Notre Dame learned the hard way, Tennesse said OU wouldn't win at Leyland.... and was wrong.

OU has the nation's longest overall AND road winning streak(11).

Not TODAY!

a9c.png