Urban Legend Has it Lincoln's Get Jacked Then Crashed In Columbus: # 2 Blood Brutus vs #5 Sooners

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I wouldn't say that, the game plan was the game plan, urban didn't seem cute against iu, WRs weren't getting open, run game was working, because of your size up front and jt plus the freshman was getting it, but then again the run game is the first to usually solidify in an offense, the second half, talent won you all that game, it's only so long iu defense can make plays or slow you up.... jt seemed so much better back in the day, did you all lose an o cord or qb coach ???
The current Texas head Coach Tom Herman was the OC whem JT had that great freshman season.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I wouldn't say that, the game plan was the game plan, urban didn't seem cute against iu, WRs weren't getting open, run game was working, because of your size up front and jt plus the freshman was getting it, but then again the run game is the first to usually solidify in an offense, the second half, talent won you all that game, it's only so long iu defense can make plays or slow you up.... jt seemed so much better back in the day, did you all lose an o cord or qb coach ???
jt been through 3 offensive coordinators and is on his 4th. im not saying its an excuse, but he has never had a consistent oc. kevin wilson is already waay better than what we had last year.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
this is the shyt im talking about when i say i miss the i formation days :shaq2:

the spread offense is the bane of my existence