Ur gf's ex calling her trying to invite her somewhere knowing she is taken

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk....my gf ex called her trying to invite her to some party he is throwing. She asked if I was invited and he said no. Then he started asking her why we werent engaged yet after a year

mind you he proposed to her twice and she turned him down...they use to be good friends in college

so have you ever been with a girl and her ex pops up randomly

Daps
real talk....my gf ex called her trying to invite her to some party he is throwing. She asked if I was invited and he said no. Then he started asking her why we werent engaged yet after a year

mind you he proposed to her twice and she turned him down...they use to be good friends in college

so have you ever been with a girl and her ex pops up randomly

:shaq2: Man fukk that nikka. You should fukk her and while in the middle of it call him and be put her moans to the phone and say " Yea you miss that dont you motherfukker.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You need to nip that shyt in the bud ASAP before something goes down

Secondly if he said your not invited that was your girl cue to SAY NO.
You shouldn't even have to tell her not to go PERIOD
She should know better cuz if not she disrespecting you

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Since you a pssy, which is evident by another man even having the audacity of asking your ol lady that, I'm here asking you can I take her out too?

zmjfv8.gif

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
beat his ass or dump the girl :yeshrug:

i been on the other end tho, my ex was down for everything :yeshrug: she cheated on him and shyt then ended up breaking up with him trying to get back with me :rudy: