Upgrade (June 1, 2018) Sci-Fi Flick

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just caught this on HBO, been meaning to see it for a while. Dope film, good mix of comedy, sci-fi, and action to me.

I'm surprised to see dudes in here talking about they predicted the ending. I thought the scientist dude would end up the main villain, not the actually AI himself. I have a hard time thinking people predicted the AI would be the villain, then the main dude would seemingly killed himself and wake up in a fake dream because the AI broke his brain.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This shyt was 100x better than "Venom".

Fred.

You said it:ehh:

Not me:hubie:

Remember

Per certain posters, both present and gone via your Infinity Gauntlet :pachaha:or dem Ls.

Im bias. I’m a stan, I only support one company:mjgrin:

So you’re word is stronger than mine:steviej:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Not usually a fan of super goriness but the ending twist made me rethink the whole movie.

It seems like STEM chose Gray way before the events of the movie and they even talk about Eron being the only person who still bought from Gray. STEM being a computer probably didn't even think about what losing his wife would do to Gray.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Was excited at first then...

Upgrade the series picks up a few years after the events of the film and broadens the universe with an evolved version of STEM and a new host – imagining a world in which the government repurposes STEM to help curb criminal activity.
Ehhh..

how the hell would the govt had even found out about Stem? Like watching Upgrade you can see it planned things out pretty damn well.

Also that help curb criminal activity... sounds like a police procedural show :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Was excited at first then...

Ehhh..

how the hell would the govt had even found out about Stem? Like watching Upgrade you can see it planned things out pretty damn well.

Also that help curb criminal activity... sounds like a police procedural show :francis:
They're gonna take everything that was special about the movie and water it down to make it fit on TV :snoop:

Reminds me of what happened to Limitless