[Updated Sept 9] ATTN: Creative Folks of Coli

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah involve like 30 people in your shytty fukking idea, that is a great way to insure that no one makes any money off your idea (no one will make any money anyways)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@pureplaya @Jutt @LimitedEdition @2manyFCKNrappers @JodyeeDaGod @Kind Gentleman @rocksteady @Lord Vile @trick @midwesthiphop @Beegio @ADK @BelowTheMasonDixon @Captain @Captain_Crunch @Dwolf @Ghostface Trillah @Heelish @JoeyWestropp @*********** @KingDanz @L&HH @little4209 @malcolmxxx_45 @MarsPunka @mc_brew @midwesthiphop
@O RLY @Orbital-Fetus @Phoenix_Knightly23 @rocksteady @StarClout @Theraflu @yo moms

Please read the spoiler:
Ahem, guys we need to get this going aka if you're not serious about it let me know so I can remove you from the group.

We need to decide on a time when we can have conference meeting about a business plan, how we're going to approach this and other shyt. Please check the group and I'll make a thread in the group regarding that. I'll be putting my own money on the line (not saying I expect y'all to as well but..at least meet me halffway with some interest and effort) for this initiative and I don't want to get fukked over or be over ambitious.

Please dap this post when you've read and checked the group, we need to organize because I'd like to have a foundation by the end of October.

Thanks!
Why am I tagged in this? You wouldn't even let me in the group. So I will pass on whatever it is.

Daps
We got a silent investor, they want to help out with a black initiative :ohlawd:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
yeah involve like 30 people in your shytty fukking idea, that is a great way to insure that no one makes any money off your idea (no one will make any money anyways)

:umad: