UPDATED Rate This Guy Day 7: J.Cole

How Fine Is J Cole

• 5 b/c I like short males

• 4 b/c I don't have on my glasses right now

• 3 b/c I like ugly guys

• 2 b/c I'm blind

• 1 b/c I'm not attracted to males

• I am a male and I'm only picking this so I can see the score.I'm hetero, so he's not fine at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah if yall don't want these guys playing in your butts, your votes don't count.
qHr52Il.gif

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You males are bringing down Jermaine's score by picking 1. You are not supposed to vote. Ofcourse you'd pick one if you're hetero and don't like males.

@Jayne Can you subtract all of the male's scores?

@Blackout @1994 @ChantonsLamour @Columbo Are all hetero males and picked 1. Can you exclude their vote please?
The 1 option specifically says "1 b/c I'm not attracted to males"

:jbhmm:And how do you know I'm not a woman my profile isn't listed as "Male"

Change your vote to the last option that I just added pls. I think most of y'all picked that one just to see the score.

It's not sexist. This is for women to judge how attractive a male is. Y'all have y'all threads in the locker room. Ofcourse y'all hetero males wouldn't find another male attractive.
:usure:You're assuming we all picked that one just to see the score.

This thread doesn't say for women only, and if you want to see how attractive he is to women why put that option for lesbians they wouldn't find him attractive just like straight men don't.

Studies have shown that most women are bisexual. According to this forum, all the men are hypermasculine and straight.
:duck:That's what straight men think but there's alot of women especially in the black community who don't get down with that gay shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:dame: I don't judge a man's looks, but some women in this thread are delusional.

Lemme guess, it's :pachaha: in a Business suit that is a 10 in their eyes?

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
You males are bringing down Jermaine's score by picking 1. You are not supposed to vote. Ofcourse you'd pick one if you're hetero and don't like males.

@Jayne Can you subtract all of the male's scores?

@Blackout @1994 @ChantonsLamour @Columbo Are all hetero males and picked 1. Can you exclude their vote please?
I changed my vote for you, I thought it was sone faggit makin these threads

Didn't realize females posted here :leostare:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
How does that happen?
I've never heard of anyone preferring the ugly
I think it's because I felt I was ugly as a child, so I tried finding the beauty in being ugly in both myself and others.
I also realised I had to work on my personality traits and started appreciating ugly guys that had done the same thing and were really funny or kind or just out there.

So good character= attractive in my head
I can see what's attractive objectively but subjectively my standards are 0

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think it's because I felt I was ugly as a child, so I tried finding the beauty in being ugly in both myself and others.
I also realised I had to work on my personality traits and started appreciating ugly guys that had done the same thing and were really funny or kind or just out there.

So good character= attractive in my head
I can see what's attractive objectively but subjectively my standards are 0
...ok brehette