(UPDATED) (12/30/2015 - 2,178 Smilies) ***NEW DOWNLOAD LINK*** (45mb)

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
fellas fellas, seriously ive had the smilies for a minute, without needing to download squat. screen shot the smilies from your phone, zoom in one by one, screen shot again, save em to a folder on your phone. mms em in part of your convo=text. me and my dudes been on this for months lol. ive had ppl ask me to send them to em bc they bust out laughin when i show em my chats. even in my group convos from work i be mms em too, havin my co workers lik :wtf::russ:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
fellas fellas, seriously ive had the smilies for a minute, without needing to download squat. screen shot the smilies from your phone, zoom in one by one, screen shot again, save em to a folder on your phone. mms em in part of your convo=text. me and my dudes been on this for months lol. ive had ppl ask me to send them to em bc they bust out laughin when i show em my chats. even in my group convos from work i be mms em too, havin my co workers lik :wtf::russ:

And you didn't share... :leostare:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Basically you are just sending the smilies as pics. What I'm trying to figure out is how to include them in mms message without having to attach pic with it?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
If It Sent As Smileys Like I Have On My iPhone Keyboard Then It's All Good

But If Im Sending It As A Picture Then People Who Have Different Phones Might Have To DL The Pic Just To See It, That's Weak To Me

Just Sayin'

If You Put That Together Though Much Props For Talkin The Time For Everyone Else

You should only talk to trill nikkas with iMessage or at least android
Other phones = :flabbynsick:
Me and my girl eat good off these smileys :eat:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
get the rar extractor app, create a folder in your pictures folder titled "smileys" and extract the file into there. Then you can just use SMS/attach the smileys and go to that folder instead of scrolling through ALL of your pictures.

Did all this. Still can't send as sms though. Anybody else using handcent?