(UPDATED) (12/30/2015 - 2,178 Smilies) ***NEW DOWNLOAD LINK*** (45mb)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Pretty sure you have to download on your computer, add the smilies to a folder, preferably in your "photos" area and sync that folder to your phone thru iTunes. From there you should be able to copy/paste from photos area on your phone into the chat whenever you need to

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
:wtb:fukking computer wont even sync to my iphone thru the itunes(no option on itunes to scan/add/view phone or whatever).
Yes i have an itunes acct. :comeon:
Im signed in when i plug my phone up.
Still, no sync.
All i want is some fukking smileys on my god damn phone, shyt! :to:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:wtb:fukking computer wont even sync to my iphone thru the itunes(no option on itunes to scan/add/view phone or whatever).
Yes i have an itunes acct. :comeon:
Im signed in when i plug my phone up.
Still, no sync.
All i want is some fukking smileys on my god damn phone, shyt! :to:
do you see the iphone in Itunes? Should be on the left if you have the sidebar open, if so, click on the iphone, the main window should show the iphone summary. there should be some tabs at the top of that window (Summary, Info, Apps, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Photos). Click on Photos. from there you should be able to pick the smiley folder you created and sync it to the iphone...

iphone-photo-albums-with-itunes.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
do you see the iphone in Itunes? Should be on the left if you have the sidebar open, if so, click on the iphone, the main window should show the iphone summary. there should be some tabs at the top of that window (Summary, Info, Apps, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Photos). Click on Photos. from there you should be able to pick the smiley folder you created and sync it to the iphone...

iphone-photo-albums-with-itunes.gif

Thanks.
I ended up somehow getting it synced to my computer and managed to somehow completely avoid iTunes and transferred the pics/folders manually..USB style on 'em :flabbynsick:
But I swear that shyt wasn't working at the time when I was pleading in here for help :ohlawd:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
No one still has yet to figure out how to embed them as actual smileys though, whether apple or android :mjpls:
Im talking no backgrounds, no borders, no shading.. and the ability to insert it mid-sentence and continue typing-like an actual smiley allows.
And i dont mean that bubble shyt everybodys posting - where you type, insert smiley, continue typing, and each action has its own bubble.
No.
And you should NOT be able to click on it and expand it like a pic. Just like if someone texts you a smiley, you cant click on it. These coli smileys would have to be coded/programmed into the phones apk? to function like a real smiley.
No one seems to be able to solve that riddle.
Until then we're just uploading pictures, is all we're doing.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
No one still has yet to figure out how to embed them as actual smileys though, whether apple or android :mjpls:
Im talking no backgrounds, no borders, no shading.. and the ability to insert it mid-sentence and continue typing-like an actual smiley allows.
And i dont mean that bubble shyt everybodys posting - where you type, insert smiley, continue typing, and each action has its own bubble.
No.
And you should NOT be able to click on it and expand it like a pic. Just like if someone texts you a smiley, you cant click on it. These coli smileys would have to be coded/programmed into the phones apk? to function like a real smiley.
No one seems to be able to solve that riddle.
Until then we're just uploading pictures, is all we're doing.

you can't embed them as actual smilies unless someone embeds them into the OS with an application.

My smilies don't have borders or shading. Their .pngs with transparent backgrounds.

I have them all on my OneDrive (windows phone) and use them everyday with my friends.