UPDATE2: Elon MAD SupremeCourt bans X in🇧🇷(217M👤) after failing to name legal rep and block fake news & hate-accounts undermining democracy on time

ReasonableMatic

Daps

bravo-applause.gif

Brazil :salute:

UPDATE: Brazil’s Supreme Court suspends Twitter / X.

Twitter / X loses access to 217M Brazilian ppl as Elon Musk failed to meet the deadline.

UPDATE #2: Elon responds to losing Brazil’s 217M user-market.

He mad, LMFAOOO :russ:

(Brazil Supreme Court vs Elon de Musky Boer

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ (Full Timeline in spoiler below) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Brazil’s Supreme Court vs Elon de Musky Boer

⬇️⬇️⬇️ Full Timeline of their beef ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Good. This sets a precedent that other countries can cite.

fukk that Nazi and fukk what he's turned twitter into.
I’m still mad at Jack for selling such an extremely powerful
and infuencial media giant like Twitter to Elon,
knowing he’s a disgusting White Supremacist Boer piece of shyt.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you have been following,Brazil's Supreme Court,and one Justice in particular,has been silencing ALL dissenting voices concerning the government over there...this has been an ongoing thing for some time.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
If you have been following,Brazil's Supreme Court,and one Justice in particular,has been silencing ALL dissenting voices concerning the government over there...this has been an ongoing thing for some time.

He's defending their democracy from fascists, we could use judges like him in our highest court

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon needs to watch out for the EU. They're about to form like voltron against his site. I was browsing the site last night, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There is an account that has become popular for sharing racist AI-generated memes targeting indians and black people. The account literally has hundreds of thousands of followers and it was the first account that displayed when I opened the app. In fact, the World Bank reportedly stopped advertising on X due to concerns about the account. Musk's approach to content moderation, appears to have attracted all the chan users. The European Union recently accused X of violating its Digital Services Act. They might ban his site altogether if Kamala wins.

Last edited: