UPDATE: White House KOON Karine Jean-Pierre condemns Black congress woman Cori Bush for speaking out after AIPAC’s 9M+ racist ad campaign unseated her

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We as a demographic actually have a lot of money, plus the threat of boycotts. The issue is we don’t have any lobbyist compared to Jews. We don’t have the infrastructure. All out black political thought goes into being elected politicians or and being in the front instead of doing the work needed in the back.
I wish “the threat of boycotts” would sound believable for us to say.
And I’m all for wishful thinking brotha, but let’s be serious :mjlol:

Because boycotts work, but we don’t have the discipline currently.

nikkas freely sit with DJ VLAD, another DEVIL that openly exploits Black ppl for the whole world to see and uses KOONS to validate himself.

nikkas can’t even agree that all Black lives across the board are worthy.

Because all white ppl gotta do is point at Black immigrants and Black LGBT ppl having human rights and nikkas let their bigotry run wild and lose focus on White Supremacy being the core issue behind most systemic problems.

KoonYe: Slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good beats, so..

KoonYe: I am a Nazi!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good sneakers, so..

Boosie: African Americans are the worst “race” in the world!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh:
full
He Christian, gets Black ppl killed and hates LGBT. He solid, he a street nikka.

R Kelly: **pisses on an underage girl on cam**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He makes good songs.

Koondace Owens: George Floyd wasn’t killed!!

:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: Let’s get her on the BreakfastClub,
we need diversity in political thought.

Math Hoffa: Kanye was right, slavery was a choice!!
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: He has good interviews, I’m tuned in.

Trump: **Says the most blatant racist white supremacist dog whistles. Removes essential resources that took decades to acquire. Puts white supremacists at the highest positions of power**
:patrice::jbhmm::ehh: I like my racism out in the open.
He’s entertaining, I fux with Trump #BothSides.

The reason politicians don’t take the Black race serious politically is because of humongous elephants in the room like these they see daily.

We don’t change these problematic behaviors that work tremendously against our political power and leverage, but expect different results.

I’m all for wishful thinking brotha, but let’s be serious :mjlol:

Last edited: