Update: ☑︎#VoteDemocrat STILL enjoys the company of transwomen (and speaks for gays)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember when all @℃ertifed used to do was slurp Joe Biden's saggy ass balls?

Now he's posting about trehs 24/7 and pretending to be straight by posting rando women from 2018, want proof? Check pages 1-2 of TLR
Y’all go from defending dudes pantomiming the most flamboyant portrayals of women to t then assuming anyone who doesn’t actually think these are women are themselves sexually attracted to or engaged with these men pretending to be women?!

So which is it? Do you really believe this or do you get homophobic when it’s convenient????

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Y’all go from defending dudes pantomiming the most flamboyant portrayals of women to t then assuming anyone who doesn’t actually think these are women are themselves sexually attracted to or engaged with these men pretending to be women?!

So which is it? Do you really believe this or do you get homophobic when it’s convenient????
The opposite of love is apathy. Elie Weisel said that and were he alive today he'd call you a fakkit too :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All I'll say is you can't stan Biden 100% while simutaneously crying about trans shyt that Biden supports and advocates 100%. Pick a side. Nobody cares about trans shyt except right wing lunatics. Everyone else is thinking about the economy, inflation, abortion and other normal shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All I'll say is you can't stan Biden 100% while simutaneously crying about trans shyt that Biden supports and advocates 100%. Pick a side. Nobody cares about trans shyt except right wing lunatics. Everyone else is thinking about the economy, inflation, abortion and other normal shyt.
I don’t need to keep repeating this. Democrats are WRONG about trans issues. BUT it’s not enough for me personally to vote for a Republican over it.