Update: ☑︎#VoteDemocrat STILL enjoys the company of transwomen (and speaks for gays)

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
How can I be gay if y’all don’t know what women are?
Because you're posting about them loke it's going out of style, stupid

I don’t need to keep repeating this. Democrats are WRONG about trans issues. BUT it’s not enough for me personally to vote for a Republican over it.
No need to lie

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Who don’t

91fc31a2-63ff-4142-abfe-bc99be7e679c_text.gif

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I don’t need to keep repeating this. Democrats are WRONG about trans issues. BUT it’s not enough for me personally to vote for a Republican over it.
You don’t agree with democrats on immigrant issues either. You love playing Twitter Risk and acting like every war or invasion led by democrats is necessary. You hate Democrats that are too far left but you’re closer to Manchin than any meaningful New Democrats.

Are there any new guard Democrats that you support? It seems like most of your posts are fear mongering bullshyt.

Are you socially conservative and fiscally liberal? Lol

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Or more info is coming out that public opinion is swinging against them. This isn’t like gay marriage.
You're letting poll results cloud your already terrible, piss poor, judgement :mjlol:

I'd tell you to suck my dikk but I'm not willing to put on women's clothing

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don’t agree with democrats on immigrant issues either. You love playing Twitter Risk and acting like every war or invasion led by democrats is necessary. You hate Democrats that are too far left but you’re closer to Manchin than any meaningful New Democrats.

Are there any new guard Democrats that you support? It seems like most of your posts are fear mongering bullshyt.

Are you socially conservative and fiscally liberal? Lol
I personally am to the left of most democrats except on trans issues and ILLEGAL immigration, not legal immigration.

State my position accurately. Plus, 10 years ago most democrats were against illegals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're letting poll results cloud your already terrible, piss poor, judgement :mjlol:

I'd tell you to suck my dikk but I'm not willing to put on women's clothing

Why should poll numbers, that you dispute in lieu of your own ironically, change my own judgement of an issue?

I disagree with many popular positions and I have my unpopular opinions myself.

What is wrong with you? What are you arguing?