Update on me living in Dubai

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Naw Sudanese from the north are considered arabs too. but they talk mad shyt about us tho

What do Arabs say about Sudanese people?

Many of them accuse Sudanese people of being "lazy", but i had to correct them many times and tell them i was in fact Sudanese, which they did not know at first , and when i tell them that they become embarrass and apologize, this is usually in a company of other women i deal with in Jeddah.

Unfortunately, there is starting to be more of a large migration of Sudanese professionals coming to the Gulf due to Khartoum utterly failed economic policy. Sudan is losing middleclass and professionals

Last edited:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
No, it's not the same at all.

That's like saying New York and Miami are the same thing because they are both in the States. :dahell:

You live in Al Ain, not Dubai so stop saying your Al Ain experience is the same as living in Dubai. :dahell:
UAE is a very small place nikka , I live 1 hour away from Dubai tf it's not like New York and Miami at all lmfao

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I wouldn't even mess with dro here I'd get killed dude
I figured it's big time over there after seeing DJ Esco get sentenced to do time over less than a quarter. Therefore making it valuable.

But nah take advantage of the opportunity man, make useful connections you can utilize in the future. It's not an easy concept as a youngin but from one young breh to another, sooner you master networking the easier your life gets.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man this shyt sucks , this shyt sucks :mjcry::mjcry: . School sucks , nothing to do & plus they make fun of Sudanese people here :scust:.... I'm out this bytch soon :mjlol:

“I got a fear of havin' things on my mind when I die
What you got? Time on your hands or time on your side?
Is there any sense in doin' these songs when I'm high?
Is there more to life than goin' on trips to Dubai?”

:umad:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The way everyone on my IG feed was pushing moving to Dubai or the ME lol.

Even had guys who never lived outside of a major Canadian city talking about they're trying to out there because of social media post.
:mjlol:

Now it's Alberta; which I get but seeing people say they wanna move to the US is crazy especially when they don't say a city or even a state, but they wanna move to a place they never stepped foot in...for opportunity
:skip:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
The way everyone on my IG feed was pushing moving to Dubai or the ME lol.

Even had guys who never lived outside of a major Canadian city talking about they're trying to out there because of social media post.

I dont know about living amongst Arabs as a Black person..

:patrice:

Been in Qatar the past 9 years. Hands down 2015 - 2019 were the best years of my life.

Just moving on to something new and was seeing if any brehs was out there from the site like it was in Qatar. One of my closet friends i met thru The Coli in Qatar oddly enough

Don't let the media have yal fooled