UPDATE More WWE Stars get popped for Wellness Violations, Cody clear, Ezekiel fail..

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
yup...especially saying they are "entertainment" in every other form of entertainment I can think of, you can do whatever the fukk drugs you want....even if they say "sports entertainment" fukk it....

fukkers with agendas will blame that on wrestlers early deaths though, instead of hard drugs and too much drinking.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Idk about letting them all juice though, that shyt begets dudes dying at 40 like all through the ruthless agression era....but they should know its ON THEM AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE YOURS, But stop dudes if they goin crazy like eddie, crispinwah, test, and angle

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Why would you even be surprised at who gets caught? fukkin Funaki got roped up back in 06 and he's always been a shrimp.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Cody Skinny? :what:

Wiz Khadija is skinny, Snooper Dooper is skinny, Rey Rey in '96 was skinny, Cody is YOKED up

-They still outlawing Mary Jane, for what? These dudes gotta crazy schedule, missing their families, wrestling hurt, let 'em smoke a lil weed, it's not that serious :stopitslime:

-The other superstar could be anybody at this point, just hope it's not Ziggler or Sheamus

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Wiz Khadija is skinny, Snooper Dooper is skinny, Rey Rey in '96 was skinny, Cody is YOKED up

-They still outlawing Mary Jane, for what? These dudes gotta crazy schedule, missing their families, wrestling hurt, let 'em smoke a lil weed, it's not that serious :stopitslime:

-The other superstar could be anybody at this point, just hope it's not Ziggler or Sheamus or Ezekiel Jackson.

Fixed.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps

-The other superstar could be anybody at this point, just hope it's not Ziggler or Sheamus
They don't outlaw it, you get no suspension nothing happens to you but a fine of $2500.

And actually the fine used to be only a grand, but Brian Kendrick would just get fined every month and didn't give a fukk so they doubled it lol. It still didn't faze him but he left a couple of months after.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
everyone is wrong

i just got confirmation that the other superstar was claudio castagnoli. Rip to all 12 minutes of his career.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
he was performing as antonio cesaro on smackdown. Supposedly some former rugby player who wifed up teddy longs jumpoff aksana. I guess we know why they dropped the angle out of nowhere
:youngsabo:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
everyone is wrong

i just got confirmation that the other superstar was claudio castagnoli. Rip to all 12 minutes of his career.

Source?

And if true...how the fukk did he get popped anyway? He's like half the size he was in 2009-2010. He went from:

08claudiocastagnoli.jpg

in his last years on the circuit to:

antonio-cesaro_display_image.png

when he got to WWE. Did he start taking ephedra to get rid of the fat or something?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ this.

Otunga is obviously on roids, but I guess since he's in an angle with Johnny Law he's safe.

HHH, is still doing it to stay in shape.

Idk about letting them all juice though, that shyt begets dudes dying at 40 like all through the ruthless agression era....but they should know its ON THEM AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE YOURS, But stop dudes if they goin crazy like eddie, crispinwah, test, and angle

I dunno....when you really think about it, look at HOW MANY guys wrestled in WCW/WWF in the 80-90's.

Hundreds, maybe thousands, how many have died....like 40-50? Theres still a TON of these guys alive. Alot of the dead ones had other issues such as coke, alcoholism, pain killer abuse, etc., that when combined with roids obviously are bad.

I think roids, quality roids, are safe in moderation. Look at Vince. He's prollly still juicing.