UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I thought North Korea couldn’t feed itself. Yet they open up a state of the art fertilizer factory. This supposed starving country can place built ICBM, send satellite into space on indigenous SLV and has an indigenous nuclear program.
lol...

i dont know how you fall for 20th century soviet style propaganda with access to the internet breh....

I guess looking at all the accomplishments and wealth america has you can surmise that there arent any hidden major issues either right?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This ain't even kim fault :russ:nikkaz was wishing death on him and he just aint feel like verifying ppl speculation :mjlol: be salty cause a world leader dont feel like checking in :lolbron::dead:
:mjtf:

People wish death on dudes everyday b. Ain't nuttin new under the sun. Idgaf what the situation was because it sounded bullshyt in the first place and I ain't shedding no tears for him but he obviously playing for likes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
9XEFOq2.gif

The gawd we are not worthy to post on the same forum as @3Rivers

this ish gonna get a billion views

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Watch in two weeks north korea said he got killef by a enemy spy after he had sex with 1000 women...killed 2 dragons..n died in a volcano after killing a small army with his hands
:russ: that's hilarious either way I don't believe this is really him Idk what happened but I don't buy it.