Daps

giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was stationed in Korea when Jong Il died. My base wasn't even on high-alert when it happened. But I remember they were setting up Jong Un for a ceremony to cement his power. They introduced him to the world during that ceremony then IL dropped dead a few weeks later. When these dictators die, its normal for the state media to wait it out until a successor is firmly in power to even announce it. Cuba did the same thing when Fidel croaked.
You had the shot and couldn't take it? :damn:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

That’s the type of stories I’m talking about that was posted about his sister in the past week

@Benjamin Sisko this seems like another situation like you described. I can see that he may have been dead already or brain dead for like a week and that’s when the sister got that promotion. She could be his successor but I’ve also heard even though she is his favorite because of the system they may only want a man in power.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Would the generals allow a woman to take over? I suppose at the end of the day all that matters is what China wants. If they cosign her she'll be fine. No way China wants to deal with the humanitarian crisis if NK collapsing, not to mention the prospect of a united (and western friendly) Korea.