UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Think they young tho cuz he like mid 30s.
Of course so they are out of the question. Hell the new leader might make them disappear if he/she isn’t related to them. Kim executed his own bother and uncle so it won’t be too far fetched.

His Aunt or his Sister or Kim Jong Chul would be likely successors. Chul is like the only male left in good favor.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Imagine the surgeon operating on Kim

Doctor: :damn:HAND ME THE DAMN SCAPLE, FOR EVERYTHING HOLY, HAND ME THE DAMN SCAPLE:damn:

nurse: :umad:yes Dr.

Doctor: (blood squirts outta kims chest) :mindblown:PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME..NOT NOW..(starts beating on kims chest) :damn:BREATH FAT NIKKA BREATH:damn:

Officers: :francis:you dead. Your wife and children, dead:pacspit:

Doctor: (throws scaple in nurses hand) :ufdup:SHE DID IT. SHE KILLED KIM JUNG UN.

Nurse & officers::stopitslime:get his ass up outta here. Put em in the hole.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Of course so they are out of the question. Hell the new leader might make them disappear if he/she isn’t related to them. Kim executed his own bother and uncle so it won’t be too far fetched.

His Aunt or his Sister or Kim Jong Chul would be likely successors. Chul is like the only male left in good favor.
wonder why he was passed over since he the oldest. who knows what may happen if he does take over.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
wonder why he was passed over since he the oldest. who knows what may happen if he does take over.
It’s widely known that he passed up Chul because he was “too feminine” for the role. I’ve read he was writing love poems and shyt. Un was just as ruthless as his father.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Off topic: can anyone explain the names and why they all seem the same. Do they have masculine and feminine names like in Latin languages?
Names like Kim and park are family names. For a while they only had one name then adopted a family name that is listed first then their personal name. Like Kim jong un, his family name is Kim jong and un is something like a first name. They adopted it from the japanese.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking about gov people, not the people
Same thing really, it don't matter what the old guard accepts. All it takes is a few random soldiers to follow her orders and them are old nikkas are dead. Thats what KJU did, and his father before him. That's rule one of DictatorGang, kill the old guard and keep the ones who fall in line.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All jokes aside, this is the type of international turmoil that could get us launched into a serious war. Especially as a effort to ramp up the economy.

War with China is brewing....they are getting too powerful with their reaches in Austrailia, Italy and Africa. I hate Trump but he's right about China.