UPDATE. I Smashed RE: Old White Guy wants me to Smash his Wife while He Watches

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Lol the cac thinks he can buy u at a bar Fam.

Also I don't believe anything you post. U been a troll since sohh. How's that AIDS?
Yet you stay posting in my thread fukk boo. Besides I've Never had AIDS u stalker ass faghot!!!

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You sit up daydreaming of having some ugly ass white girl? :scust:

You sit up daydreaming about banging another butt ugly white woman while her beer belly wrangler Jean wearing ford f150 driving husband watches you? :scust:

Let me guess, we fake coli militants because we don't want to be trotted out and treated like a sex slave in front of massa right? :mjgrin: I mean who needs dignity and self respect?
I'm Not a sex slave if he is paying.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
i worked with a guatemalan kid...
and he used to find this type of shyt on craigslist.

he was actually eating lovely off dikking down old white ladies while their husband watched in the corner

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
i worked with a guatemalan kid...
and he used to find this type of shyt on craigslist.

he was actually eating lovely off dikking down old white ladies while their husband watched in the corner
:patrice:I may have to do this more often

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Degrading..but u can't lie if a breh got an old fine ass wife like Angela Basset U would take him up on that offer :yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I was out at a bar with my PAWG having a great time. We were dancing and talking to random folks all night. Towardsthe end of the night we end up talking to an old white couple in the bar. They were buying us drinks and everything. The husband pulls me off to the side and says "You seem like a col guy and I see that you like white women. My wife has been fantasizing about having sex with a black man and she said that you were very handsome. She wants to have sex with you while I watch. Is that something you would be interested in? I will pay you for your service." I didnt give him a definite answer but he gave me his business card and told me to contacthim if i'm interested. He is a prominent eye doctor in the Atlanta area. Would you participate in smashing an old PAWG wife in front of her husband for money?
how much and what she look like?