UPDATE: I called @TheMaster out in Tekken7 and got my Kufi slapped off.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:mjgrin:Sound like the people wan't a first to 5 rematch and @TheMaster seems down with that so lets get them reps popping for the entertainment we brought yall

soon as the doctor patch up my baseball bat injuries imma pull up on the breh again.

I think youre a skilled player, but the master looked like he was warming up and once he found his rhythm it was over. im on xbox one (lol) but ive watched the master play for years, hes as good as they come. he knew every sequence and every combo you were gonna pull. i think you would be better pressed to challenge the homie @Mowgli who would also make it entertaining. I hope he brings back his elite hunting gimmick from 12 years ago.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think youre a skilled player, but the master looked like he was warming up and once he found his rhythm it was over. im on xbox one (lol) but ive watched the master play for years, hes as good as they come. he knew every sequence and every combo you were gonna pull. i think you would be better pressed to challenge the homie @Mowgli who would also make it entertaining. I hope he brings back his elite hunting gimmick from 12 years ago.
Im an old man.

My backlog got me wanting to play games on normal.

But i must adhere to the code of The Truest.

I'm a red ranked bear.

Be easy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You lucky you didn't call me out like Boda.

You saw what happened the last time you challenged my dominance

None of your goofy ass characters stood a chance

fukk this boring ass game

run it then

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You won 2-1. And you shook. Unlike the @TheMaster we know you not playing
When the pressure was on tournament style i turned you into origami.

There will be another game pal. Maybe MK 12 unless they release some great character in future dlc. I KNOW you not tryna pull up in Tekken. I think you know better than that....

Since you didn't learn your lesson I see I may have to step back off the throne at some point.

Your insolence is beginning to agitate the young bol.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think @TheMaster is the best Tekken player on this site, he ran through everyone he played. He's doing the lord's work with Asuka.
I would beat the fukk outta that punk ass bytch, i be using xcloud to play tekken while taking shyts in public. Nobody anywhere can beat me, tekken 6,7 or tag 2, who the fluduck want what :yeshrug: