UPDATE: I called @TheMaster out in Tekken7 and got my Kufi slapped off.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Based on that video you posted with Paul I'm pretty sure you'd get destroyed by his Negan and Geese.

I play on PSN too. Will add you in a bit

that footage is over a year old and He dug through my channel to find and post that one video to say "nah you're too weak for me".

He has been ducking for Months all those quotes in OP are from november 2019.

your boy is shook out here.

Best Of 3 player match if im trash then its quick easy light work. right? :lolbron:

yall boy didn't even add me on PSN im not whining just showing yall how shook he is after I dropped my PSN handle to this day he never tried to back up his tough talk.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
that footage is over a year old and He dug through my channel to find and post that one video to say "nah you're too weak for me".

Best Of 3 player match if im trash then its quick easy light work. right? :lolbron:

yall boy didn't even add me on PSN im not whining just showing yall how shook he is after I dropped my PSN handle to this day he never tried to back up his tough talk.

I’m currently enjoying my pizza and watching football ....

I’ll see if I can pencil you in sometime in August this year.

Its just the lifestyle ya know ?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

huh. if and when this happens it needs to be streamed then with all of this build up.

until then im always looking for people to play. just added you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

I’m doing a great job of building up this PPV.

There is no rush , it happens when it happens. Sit back and enjoy the show

You ain’t building shyt :mjlol: You’d been better off not even responding. You look like a clown especially talking that cash shyt previously