Update! Forza 5 to include atmospheric effects(Rain,fog,etc)

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Argue about games you're not going to play brehs
Hold up, xbots arent gonna play their flagship title, last remaining hope for their console? :ohhh:

Cause I mean DriveClub is just a fun little arcade-style game...but they aint playin Forza? Man thats about all them xbots got :damn:
6ufl7vt-png.140

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Hold up, xbots arent gonna play their flagship title, last remaining hope for their console? :ohhh:

Cause I mean DriveClub is just a fun little arcade-style game...but they aint playin Forza? Man thats about all them xbots got :damn:
6ufl7vt-png.140

Yeah, bruh Forza is all we got...it about that time to go team PS4 and play knack.....
ycc0fuF.png

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, bruh Forza is all we got...it about that time to go team PS4 and play knack.....
ycc0fuF.png
What launch game is gonna be better than Forza? Are you pretending like Xbots havent been pushing it hardcore as a top launch title?

Lol at constantly bringing up Knack like its gonna be a bad game. :ufurious:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
What launch game is gonna be better than Forza? Are you pretending like Xbots havent been pushing it hardcore as a top launch title?

Dang i must have miss it :ohhh:
You going to play knack?
JXEaxfG.png

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Dang i must have miss it :ohhh:
Ok so Ryse is a joke
Killer Instinct is current gen
Dead Rising is running at 17fps
Titanfall isnt a launch title
Now you say no one gives a fukk bout Forza

Yall really hype to spend 500 on a cablebox :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok so Ryse is a joke

:shaq2:

Ryse>>>>>Knack
Killer insinct looks better than any 2d fighter before it
Dead rising has been stabilized and the graphics even look a little better
TitanFall is coming right on time
And Forza will be the best racer on the market for years to come.

The most promising ps4 title looks like an xbla game:deadmanny:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Ok so Ryse is a joke

*looks at PS4 launch titles*

full

Bruh we can keep going but there really no point...we can look back 10-20 pages in this part of the fourm saying the same thing....:upsetfavre:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://www.oxm.co.uk/59522/features...ould-you-buy-first-the-oxm-assessment/?page=1

Looks like a nice little update! So for all those who complained about lack of weather, you know who you are :jawalrus:
It does not have night time driving but will have different times of the day lighting such as dusk and high noon day cycles.
Wait a minute, just yesterday Resident bootleg analyst @Malta was saying how the ground textures were shytty
But I guess it was just these fanboys feelings that was hurt :blessed:
The Cloud will bring rain afterall!!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.....

Facts are this, Forza 5 has: Static backgrounds Pre-baked lighting No day/night cycle No variable weather conditions Drive Club does all this
We also know that Drive Club hasn't had a good review yet. It was another title that you guys hyped up because IT IS A PS4 EXCLUSIVE. Not because the game was actually good, not because it got good reviews when ppl played it. They even say it looks like shyt compared to Forza, but lets ignore this because its exclusive :tu:
:ooh: I thought this shyt was an inside joke this whole time. Is Drive Club actually a better game than Forza?
This is how serious I am, I will give you $10,000 in coli cash if you can show me where a respectable review site has said Drive Club is better. Literally ever review I have ever seen talks about how drive club looks horrible in comparison. Drive Club gets negative reviews about its graphics, and these guys keep acting like these "gifs" that get posted makes the game better than other games in the same genre :snoop:
Forza Horizon looks better than Drive Club
forza_horizon_03.jpg

ib2BPL3gKHtPDu.gif

339094.jpg

tumblr_mldg417iOL1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg

2335899-2012_dodge_challenger_srt8_392.jpg

forza-horizon-091812-3.jpg

You see a vast difference? Because EVERYONE says they see a VAST DIFFERENCE between Forza 5 and Drive Club minus the fanboys on forums :whew:
"Driveclub" is more of a sim/arcade hybrid racer, similar to the "Project Gotham Racing" series & "Forza Horizion".
Its just an arcade racer, you can't compare it to other games because you have no idea if its like those games. It sounds good to you tho, so lets act like it belongs in the conversation :stopitslime:
And the crew makes drive club obsolete. Well, at least the xbox One version. The PS4 version was ported by some other team. Hope that works out for ya :lolbron:

You keep talking like if Forza is a bad game, has gotten bad reviews, or hasnt been touted as the best looking racer and possible game thus far. Its won awards for all this stuff already. You talking out your ass is what you do, but at least realize it. Slow ya dumbass roll basically
Ok so Ryse is a joke

You talk about how mature you are, yet here you are just acting like a teenager :what:
RYSE is the best looking game this next gen right now, if you like God of War, this is a game in that genre
So I know PS heads are checking for this, your immaturity is the reason you hope it fails. Not another game for xbots to play :sadcam: Go check a review instead of posting the same gif you been doing for a while now. You trying too hard
Dead Rising has won awards already as well, has over 1000 ppl on screen at once. You talking framerate like if devs are saying they can't reach 30fps :rudy: Only ppl struggle on framerates is KZ and BF4 on PS4.
Killer Instinct looks and plays great, so you furious now bruh

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We also know that Drive Club hasn't had a good review yet. It was another title that you guys hyped up because IT IS A PS4 EXCLUSIVE. Not because the game was actually good, not because it got good reviews when ppl played it. They even say it looks like shyt compared to Forza, but lets ignore this because its exclusive :tu:

This is how serious I am, I will give you $10,000 in coli cash if you can show me where a respectable review site has said Drive Club is better. Literally ever review I have ever seen talks about how drive club looks horrible in comparison. Drive Club gets negative reviews about its graphics, and these guys keep acting like these "gifs" that get posted makes the game better than other games in the same genre :snoop:
Forza Horizon looks better than Drive Club
forza_horizon_03.jpg

ib2BPL3gKHtPDu.gif

339094.jpg

tumblr_mldg417iOL1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg

2335899-2012_dodge_challenger_srt8_392.jpg

forza-horizon-091812-3.jpg

You see a vast difference? Because EVERYONE says they see a VAST DIFFERENCE between Forza 5 and Drive Club minus the fanboys on forums :whew:

Its just an arcade racer, you can't compare it to other games because you have no idea if its like those games. It sounds good to you tho, so lets act like it belongs in the conversation :stopitslime:
And the crew makes drive club obsolete. Well, at least the xbox One version. The PS4 version was ported by some other team. Hope that works out for ya :lolbron:

You keep talking like if Forza is a bad game, has gotten bad reviews, or hasnt been touted as the best looking racer and possible game thus far. Its won awards for all this stuff already. You talking out your ass is what you do, but at least realize it. Slow ya dumbass roll basically

You talk about how mature you are, yet here you are just acting like a teenager :what:
RYSE is the best looking game this next gen right now, if you like God of War, this is a game in that genre
So I know PS heads are checking for this, your immaturity is the reason you hope it fails. Not another game for xbots to play :sadcam: Go check a review instead of posting the same gif you been doing for a while now. You trying too hard
Dead Rising has won awards already as well, has over 1000 ppl on screen at once. You talking framerate like if devs are saying they can't reach 30fps :rudy: Only ppl struggle on framerates is KZ and BF4 on PS4.
Killer Instinct looks and plays great, so you furious now bruh

why are you showing autovista pics

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
why are you showing autovista pics
Um Forza Horizons does not have autovista pics :stopitslime: Honestly I said back at E3 that Drive Club looks no better than Forza Horizons. Those FH gifs look just as good or better then the gifs being put up by Sony stans for the POS Drive Club. One fool even said GT6 is better than Forza 5 :laff: it cant even beat Forza 4.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin