UPDATE: Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell - cancelled by the LWO network

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
This nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin having just as much fun fukkin with LWO as he did Bron/Cavs fans after the Dubs styled on em.

I can't even hate, breh in a zone right now
giphy.gif

Daps
You want me to feel deflated. :mjgrin:

DLO got his own squad. Issa vibe now. :wow:
Nah, I want you and your neck to be free from the sole of my foot. It's been going on for far too long now. No man should have to deal with that type of pain. You've got so much potential, but you keep shunning @Gil Scott-Heroin - he will lead you to the light. You've just gotta let him in. Let him in, my friend. Let him guide you. He's helped me and many others find their way in this cruel, harsh world.

giphy.gif

Maluma

Banned
Daps
This nikka @Gil Scott-Heroin having just as much fun fukkin with LWO as he did Bron/Cavs fans after the Dubs styled on em.

I can't even hate, breh in a zone right now
giphy.gif
Sounds like it's the highlight of a mundane existence though, which is cringey as hell. Look at this:
Nah, I want you and your neck to be free from the sole of my foot. It's been going on for far too long now. No man should have to deal with that type of pain. You've got so much potential, but you keep shunning @Gil Scott-Heroin - he will lead you to the light. You've just gotta let him in. Let him in, my friend. Let him guide you. He's helped me and many others find their way in this cruel, harsh world.

giphy.gif

Cringe

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I was so high on russel during his rookie season... but he is the exact same player he was on Nov 1st 2015. Now Ingram is the future though I firmly believe he's gonna be a top 10 player. Julius gonna prove people wrong too hes been improving. I just really dont like Dlo's lazy ass game brehs Im sorry.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
The joke wasn't meant for you.

And why are you following me around from thread to thread, begging for my attention you silly weirdo cac. It's disturbing. :scust:

"But but muh joke! I made a joke dawg!"

Cringe

Still in the clouds & done studyin I got time today cac. Only corny ws use that to make fun of my people. :ufdup: NEGGED

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Still in the clouds & done studyin I got time today cac. Only corny ws use that to make fun of my people. :ufdup: NEGGED
I've never seen a white supremacist use that word. But then again apparently the three ball salute is a WS symbol now so maybe you're right :yeshrug:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I was so high on russel during his rookie season... but he is the exact same player he was on Nov 1st 2015. Now Ingram is the future though I firmly believe he's gonna be a top 10 player. Julius gonna prove people wrong too hes been improving. I just really dont like Dlo's lazy ass game brehs Im sorry.

I'm waiting to see what Julius has in store now that he's playing with a legit rim protector (right? @Malta ) who can space the floor and a pass first PG :blessed:

Daps
Sources say that D'Tective Russell has secured a guest spot on Brooklyn 99. May be a reoccurring role if he plays his cards right :mjgrin:
I still have yet to see him make an appearance on that shyt. Is he working behind-the-scenes or something?

:jbhmm: