UPDATE: 5/10/17:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
nobody hungry anymore? i see the other brehs i linked up with are :eat: good...

Yo I gotta say I didn't use this too much at all until KAT went down. PirateBay is :scust: to me

But the last month or so I figured out how to get my ratio up with these freeleach torrents and I been fiending to get my ratio up in time to :eat: during screener season. The download speeds are :whew: compared to KAT/Pirate Bay

Repped again :myman:

Edit: I bumped an old thread so I don't know if there are actually any invites :hubie::manny:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yo I gotta say I didn't use this too much at all until KAT went down. PirateBay is :scust: to me

But the last month or so I figured out how to get my ratio up with these freeleach torrents and I been fiending to get my ratio up in time to :eat: during screener season. The download speeds are :whew: compared to KAT/Pirate Bay

Repped again :myman:

Edit: I bumped an old thread so I don't know if there are actually any invites :hubie::manny:
truth. what i usually do is wait for something popular to come out(ie the movie Don't Breathe) and when i download it i just leave it there to seed for a day or two and it usually gets my ratio up like crazy..im usually at like a 1.00 ratio...

but YES...i do have invites....first 3 people to hit me with an email address can get in :eat: