*Update 2/8* Headed to Sosua-DR....SOLO...its going down

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Ok quick check in....hit a bad dark skin DR chic with a fat azz and thick thighs around 6pm.....in and out...been on the strip and got groped 100 times....maybe 10 numbers....3 I actually wanna follow up with......these nikkass invited me to they VIP at classicos.....rollin out at 1130

Pics comin soon

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a guy who fukked around and brought the bytch back and married her. She divorced him a few years in when she got to NYC.

goofy as hell. probably one of those fools that went on and on about how submissive DR women are and how they let him be a man. cats didn't learn from Brazil. those chicks are in third world countries with no support system like america. they just sell their p*ssy to make money.

guys gotta understand that and just fukk the shyt out of them and leave. stick to marrying our own women. New Jersey even has an agreement with the DR government to crack down with child support on guys who are from there that leave women in DR after knocking them up

Ok quick check in....hit a bad dark skin DR chic with a fat azz and thick thighs around 6pm.....in and out...been on the strip and got groped 100 times....maybe 10 numbers....3 I actually wanna follow up with......these nikkass invited me to they VIP at classicos.....rollin out at 1130

Pics comin soon
.[/QUOTE]

see this is what i love about those places. how chicks just let you take pictures before and after you fukk them , its considered customary :wow:

dudes go to the hotel or villa and broads actually freshen up in the shower :wow:

these pics better be :wow:

hatealot

Banned
Daps

Pics comin soon
Thats what I'm talking about, im glad you was able to link up with some folks while you were out there so it isn't a completly solo mission.
Its a different game out there right? Them girls treating you like you piece of meat right? They objectifying you right? They cat calling you right? They letting you spread those cheeks in the middle of the street to see what they working with right?
:ehh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
fukk em raw :win:
Leave seed in em:myman:

goofy as hell. probably one of those fools that went on and on about how submissive DR women are and how they let him be a man. cats didn't learn from Brazil. those chicks are in third world countries with no support system like america. they just sell their p*ssy to make money.

guys gotta understand that and just fukk the shyt out of them and leave. stick to marrying our own women. New Jersey even has an agreement with the DR government to crack down with child support on guys who are from there that leave women in DR after knocking them up

see this is what i love about those places. how chicks just let you take pictures before and after you fukk them , its considered customary :wow:

dudes go to the hotel or villa and broads actually freshen up in the shower :wow:

these pics better be :wow:[/QUOTE]

That is crazy that Jersey really has that.
About that shower, they take a shower at minimum 3 times a day. When we had the villa packed, every morning all of us was fukking these broads in the showers, even swapped. Then they cooked up a huge breakfast and we ate like we fukking family with these broads after a nights of debauchery. bytches giving it up, when my mans was sleeping I piped his girl he brought over cuz she was bad as shyt. No rules in the crib, nikkas got into a drunk dispute like fam I think you fukked my bytch when I was blacked out. :lolbron: She took these backshots and went back to sleep in his bed like nothing happened.

My boy brought a certified 10 back to the villa one time, I wasn't aware of the savagery yet as I was new to the scene on that trip, nikkas was hitting her up like an auction to sneak some p*ssy :russ:. She didn't cave, next day we busted out laughing in the car , like homie you got a good one, we all tried to fukk your girl when you was in your room taking a nap.

Another time, these two girls tried to jump my homeboy because fresh from the plane we rounded up about 7 girls and had them lineup infront of the pool. He was dumb excited because we was getting it poppin in the car on the way to the villa, , we 3 cars deep. He grab two of em by the hand and proceed to have a 3 some, he thought 3k pesos was enough, they said EACH, he kicked em out and tried to get over. they banging on his door pissed off, taking off their ear rings cuz they bout to throw hands. Guy is a fukking fool. But it was jokes because he really thought two girls were 3,000 pesos hahaha.