Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prisoners 2013
CLtSR.jpg

When Keller Dover’s daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family?

Where can I download :damn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
go to the group and join
Is there a way to see whats new without joining? Like you don't post what has hit the "net" anymore?
My paranoid self feels like joining this group puts me in the spotlight. One day, them boys gonna scale the coli building and crash thru the windows. They gonna yank BK 1 and 2 up and be like "Where's the fukkin list!"
They'll play dumb, then one of the feds will go rogue and straight buss a nikkaz head open
Then the remaining BK will fold like a bytch, and be like "the safe is under the carpet in the kitchen :to:"
In that safe, every name of whoever joined this group :birdman:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Is there a way to see whats new without joining? Like you don't post what has hit the "net" anymore?
My paranoid self feels like joining this group puts me in the spotlight. One day, them boys gonna scale the coli building and crash thru the windows. They gonna yank BK 1 and 2 up and be like "Where's the fukkin list!"
They'll play dumb, then one of the feds will go rogue and straight buss a nikkaz head open
Then the remaining BK will fold like a bytch, and be like "the safe is under the carpet in the kitchen :to:"
In that safe, every name of whoever joined this group :birdman:
I can hide the membership

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its too late doggy, Sam Fisher is already on the roof!!! :shaq:
I just like to up your thread for you from time to time :myman:

Why wait til tuesday when you can have that hamburger today :krs:
:usure: Whatever do you mean?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah i like to buy the disney releases
Cuz this movie been on the net in 1080p for a minute now :manny:
And while I feel you about the disney releases angle, reality is the world we live in has already gone digital
So them movies will sooner than later become ancient relics that collect dust and is taking up storage space.
I'm assuming you have kid(s) and this is more for them to watch over the years?
Well those kids are gonna be plugged into the Matrix, and if they want to watch those movies they'll be able to que them up and instantly watch in 4K resolution which is the next step (and will be in full swing in 2yrs)
So basically your buying the new VHS if you buy that bruh :hula:much shorter shelf life tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cuz this movie been on the net in 1080p for a minute now :manny:
And while I feel you about the disney releases angle, reality is the world we live in has already gone digital
So them movies will sooner than later become ancient relics that collect dust and is taking up storage space.
I'm assuming you have kid(s) and this is more for them to watch over the years?
Well those kids are gonna be plugged into the Matrix, and if they want to watch those movies they'll be able to que them up and instantly watch in 4K resolution which is the next step (and will be in full swing in 2yrs)
So basically your buying the new VHS if you buy that bruh :hula:much shorter shelf life tho
I aint got no kids, i grew up with these films and want the physical copy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4