Daps
The Place Beyond The Pines DVDSCR AAC x264-SSDD
ThePlaceBeyondThePinesDVDSCRAACx264SSDDs.jpeg

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
the Iron Man R6 is a waste. Its tagged all up, and the sound is CAM audio.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dont waste your time man

man I download a BR rip of texas chainsaw only cuz my wife asked for it. and we watched it. that shyt was AWFUL as I expected. I pretty much just posted on the coli from my laptop while she watched. I should have known as soon as trey songz popped up as a main character 5 minutes into the movie. my wife thought it was better than the last texas chainsaw movie. so she liked it. I don't like horror movies for the most part anyways, so I am never really about getting them on my own.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
man I download a BR rip of texas chainsaw only cuz my wife asked for it. and we watched it. that shyt was AWFUL as I expected. I pretty much just posted on the coli from my laptop while she watched. I should have known as soon as trey songz popped up as a main character 5 minutes into the movie. my wife thought it was better than the last texas chainsaw movie. so she liked it. I don't like horror movies for the most part anyways, so I am never really about getting them on my own.

I swear females like the corniest stuff lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I swear females like the corniest stuff lol

You got to realize she was probably into the movie because she has a thing for Trey Songs :yeshrug: And lets not act like men don't be giving movies a chance because of random bytches they have a thing for. It goes both ways which is why at the end of the day SONY will win next gen. Don't ask me how

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You got to realize she was probably into the movie because she has a thing for Trey Songs :yeshrug: And lets not act like men don't be giving movies a chance because of random bytches they have a thing for. It goes both ways which is why at the end of the day SONY will win next gen. Don't ask me how

:russ:

:russ: at the user name

PS4:takedat: