Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
please im beggin lik a lil itty witty baby who hopes not to have grandma give him another sweater for xmas, please help me out on this zero dark 30 no-mkv file, if i could pay u i would. holla at ya boy if u ever in the 305 dade county area lol.

EDIT - hey that convert dvd install link u have on your profile, does that work on macs? i feel bad always having to ask for extra assistance wen u already help out in a major way providing us all these freebies. i just have no idea how any of that stuff works

Daps
Reppin
California
please im beggin lik a lil itty witty baby who hopes not to have grandma give him another sweater for xmas, please help me out on this zero dark 30 no-mkv file, if i could pay u i would. holla at ya boy if u ever in the 305 dade county area lol.

EDIT - hey that convert dvd install link u have on your profile, does that work on macs? i feel bad always having to ask for extra assistance wen u already help out in a major way providing us all these freebies. i just have no idea how any of that stuff works

Im 99% certain

That you are a fakkit

tr2k

All Star
Daps

the-wire-hands-up.gif

:lolbron:

fcf1d716e6fdc56c1e5b2704072749b1.jpg

PrinceHHD

Rookie
Daps
I forgot all about The Campaign lol. I wanted to watch it in theaters, but I was busy as fukk at the time.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

What is your beef with mkv files?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tr2k any chance of re up killing them softly on another site? how is the quality on that btw?

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I'm answer it for him...if you try to put them on dvd on some computers them bytches won't download but AVI files...but ever since i got hook up with that Convertdvd I been good :obama:

well thats all im basically askin is some guidance here i honestly dunno other than download and drag to my flash and stick it in my 360. the rest is japenese to a nikka. instead the web trolls wanna come out n crucify a dude. so demonic as ya wood say :pachaha:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

30368592.jpg

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Loaded it to another host, the quality looks decent to me based off the screens.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well thats all im basically askin is some guidance here i honestly dunno other than download and drag to my flash and stick it in my 360. the rest is japenese to a nikka. instead the web trolls wanna come out n crucify a dude. so demonic as ya wood say :pachaha:

Download a free program called handbrake, you can use it to convert mkvs to mp4, it's quick and easy