Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

tr2k

All Star
Daps
man there's no 720 rip of skyfall. especially not 900MB.

Expendables 2 blu ray rip is definitely out, but not at 700MB either.

Its a 720p rip of a HD TS

The Expendables is condensed at 700mb
:pacspit:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Premium Rush 2012 DVDRiP XViD-PSiG
Resident Evil Retribution 2012 R5 DVDRip AC3 5 1 XviD-RESiSTANCE
The Bourne Legacy 2012 BRRip XviD-AbSurdiTy
Christmas in Compton 2012 DvdRip XviD AC3-SuReNo

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Its a 720p rip of a HD TS

The Expendables is condensed at 700mb
:pacspit:

i couldn't find that...my 720p copy of expendables 2 is at 950 mb...its all good..its not like i don't have several TB's of hard drives in my possession lol

@tr2k say breh when does the possession come out anyways? im curious on why it hasn't leaked yet

Last edited by a moderator:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
i couldn't find that...my 720p copy of expendables 2 is at 950 mb...its all good..its not like i don't have several TB's of hard drives in my possession lol

@tr2k say breh when does the possession come out anyways? im curious on why it hasn't leaked yet

Its still showing at the movies but the release date for the DVD is Jan. 15th. So it might 2 or 3 weeks before then

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Watch (2012) 720p BluRay x264-HD3D [700MB-1Link]
Universal.Soldier.Day.of.Reckoning.2012.480p.WEB-DL.x264-mSD

the watch is legit. no cinavia on that joint. also the blu ray rip is out and legit as well.

total recall 2012 has cinavia on it :scusthov:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
its almost 2013 and yall aint up on ciniavia work arounds??? I dont even have a PS3 and I know there is something to fix this issue

tr2k

All Star
Daps
you gonna drop some tips fam? :leon:

:cape:

its a google away

Cinavia PS3 Bypass – Step By Step Guide & Techniques To Evade The Protection System
By Nick

Cinavia PS3 Bypass is among the many options used by the PlayStation community to get rid of the inconveniences brought by the protection system. There are several ways to do Cinavia PS3 Bypass and you only need to choose one that you find very helpful.

Once you take away the unnecessary protection system you will start taking full advantage of your PlayStation 3 console.

Cinavia PS3 Bypass Methods[*]Disable Internet Connection – This is among the easiest and the simplest methods of fixing the protection problem. When you stay offline before playing your legit video it will prevent the console from trying to communicate with the copyright servers. Below are the simple steps that you can take to perform the method:
  • Make sure that you’re offline or that you are not connected with the internet before you play the video or movie. So you need to disconnect the console from its internet connection.
  • To ensure that your console is disconnected from the internet you can go to the “Settings” of the console. Click on the “Internet Connection” option and then “Disable”
[*]Change The Settings – This is another alternative to evade the protection system and use your legit video uninterruptedly. When the settings are changed or adjusted the system won’t be able to detect the frequency and to tell whether the video is original or pirated. Flow the steps below to perform this method.
  • Go to the main menu by launching your PlayStation 3 console.
  • Once you see the horizontal axis scroll it towards the column labelled “Settings”. You can easily identify this when you see the toolbox icon next to it.
  • Go to the “Settings List” and select “Sound Settings and then “Audio Output Settings”.
  • The moment that the TV connector screen appears select the option that says “Optical Digital”.
  • When you see the audio formats just fill in the check marks to change them to supported audio formats.

If you are not confident about using any of the methods above you can use a specialized software program that can perform the Cinavia PS3 Bypass for you. With this tool you will never encounter sound issues or error messages ever again.

Find out more about how highly advanced tools really work to evade the protection system! Visit: Cinavia PS3 Bypass Guide

Once you use the software program you will reap the benefits in successfully doing the Cinavia PS3 Bypass.

Do you want to try the software and get rid of the problem on your console? Right now? Visit: Cinavia PS3 Bypass

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:cape:

its a google away

Cinavia Fix PS3 (How to Fix/Bypass Cinavia on the PS3) - YouTube

Cinavia PS3 Bypass – Step By Step Guide & Techniques To Evade The Protection System
By Nick

Cinavia PS3 Bypass is among the many options used by the PlayStation community to get rid of the inconveniences brought by the protection system. There are several ways to do Cinavia PS3 Bypass and you only need to choose one that you find very helpful.

Once you take away the unnecessary protection system you will start taking full advantage of your PlayStation 3 console.

Cinavia PS3 Bypass Methods[*]Disable Internet Connection – This is among the easiest and the simplest methods of fixing the protection problem. When you stay offline before playing your legit video it will prevent the console from trying to communicate with the copyright servers. Below are the simple steps that you can take to perform the method:
  • Make sure that you’re offline or that you are not connected with the internet before you play the video or movie. So you need to disconnect the console from its internet connection.
  • To ensure that your console is disconnected from the internet you can go to the “Settings” of the console. Click on the “Internet Connection” option and then “Disable”
[*]Change The Settings – This is another alternative to evade the protection system and use your legit video uninterruptedly. When the settings are changed or adjusted the system won’t be able to detect the frequency and to tell whether the video is original or pirated. Flow the steps below to perform this method.
  • Go to the main menu by launching your PlayStation 3 console.
  • Once you see the horizontal axis scroll it towards the column labelled “Settings”. You can easily identify this when you see the toolbox icon next to it.
  • Go to the “Settings List” and select “Sound Settings and then “Audio Output Settings”.
  • The moment that the TV connector screen appears select the option that says “Optical Digital”.
  • When you see the audio formats just fill in the check marks to change them to supported audio formats.

If you are not confident about using any of the methods above you can use a specialized software program that can perform the Cinavia PS3 Bypass for you. With this tool you will never encounter sound issues or error messages ever again.

Find out more about how highly advanced tools really work to evade the protection system! Visit: Cinavia PS3 Bypass Guide

Once you use the software program you will reap the benefits in successfully doing the Cinavia PS3 Bypass.

Do you want to try the software and get rid of the problem on your console? Right now? Visit: Cinavia PS3 Bypass

:ohhh: major props

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you play the shyt through PS3 Media Server doesn't that bypass it as well?

I got that Bourne Legacy (11GB file) and that shyt plays fine on my PS3 through PS3 Media Server.

:yeshrug: