Unsolved Mysteries | Official Trailer | Netflix (7/1)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all should give this a chance, I've watched most the episodes and they were all pretty good.

Most interesting episodes were the Alonzo Brooks case - Black guy murdered after a party in some racist hick town in Kansas - whole thing was weird. Initially they couldn't find the body but after his family informed the local PD that were organising their own search party the body miraculously turned up, in a spot that was previously searched - meaning someone in the police department of that town informed the perpetrators. Also interesting how his group of friends were all white but one by one left him so he ended up at the party by himself.

The French family case - again pretty weird. Obviously everything points to the guy killing his family but the motive doesn't add up - for me there was no real reason for him to wipe out his family like that then disappear. In those letters he sent out he claimed to be working undercover for the DEA, but everyone thought this was a bogus claim. I kinda think he may have actually been involved with them somehow and that they may have had something to do with it - might be a far fetched theory but like I said there just wasnt any real motive for him to do what he done (if he even did it).

Puerto Rican guy getting killed at that hotel in Atlanta - Another strange one (especially considering the circumstances of his death) but he was obviously wrapped up in something sinister that he was keeping secret from everyone and it clearly had something to do with his childhood friend.
The French case, there was plenty of motive. He did want his family to find out he was broke. There was a similar case here in the USA, accountant(John list)kills his whole family and disappears because he was afraid of them learning he was broke. He was eventually found. Funny thing is he had a 100,000 piece of property in his house and didn’t even realize it

The hotel case was interesting, clearly I agree with you with his buddy being involved. I just can’t figure out how his body hit that specific point on the roof