MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This Indie Metroidvania Is Close To Overtaking Metroid Dread

UNSIGHTED Review - Potentially the Best Metroidvania of 2021

Unsighted Review: One of the Year's Best Metroidvanias

I honestly have not played Metroid Dred yet(don’t feel like dragging the switch back out) but I can’t praise this game enough. Near perfect game design. The entire map is like a Zelda Dungeon with Metroid progression.

usually don’t do the random tweet game, but there aren’t many reviews out. People who have played both are LOVING unsighted.

Devs basically didn’t have the money to pay for reviews

Goes to show how the games media just follows the hype/money :smh:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Beating Dread only to be rewarded with a Hard mode made me not want to fukk wit the game any further. Still i recognize its top tier among its class, if it was slightly more user friendly i would take Dread over the field

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Beating Dread only to be rewarded with a Hard mode made me not want to fukk wit the game any further. Still i recognize its top tier among its class, if it was slightly more user friendly i would take Dread over the field
what were you expecting for beating the game?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what were you expecting for beating the game?
Butt naked ass Samus "skin", inverted levels, New levels, New bosses, New enemies, side quests, post game content, New story mode with new cut scenes and FPS mode. Basically a new game within the game. Oh...and at no extra charge, cuz I hate mtx. Is that asking for too much?

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Butt naked Samus "skin", inverted levels, New levels, New bosses, New enemies, side quests, post game content, New story mode with new cut scenes and FPS mode. Basically a new game within the game. Oh...and at no extra charge, cuz I hate mtx. Is that asking for too much?
:heh:

then people would be crying cause they paid for that content, but can't access it cause they suck at the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think this is a case of Gamepass literally saving a game.

It’s the only “marketing” they could afford and without it the game would have probably gone even more unnoticed.

I sure wouldn’t have played it or even heard of it without Gamepass.

Their next game should have a pretty decent audience now :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is a case of Gamepass literally saving a game.

It’s the only “marketing” they could afford and without it the game would have probably gone even more unnoticed.

I sure wouldn’t have played it or even heard of it without Gamepass.

Their next game should have a pretty decent audience now :ehh:
I have been watching and posting about this in the arcade thread. I've only got to play a little. It when I finish dread, I'm play crimson and then this

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently no.

cause I been taking about the game for a couple weeks now. The gaming “community” didn’t care till people started throwing Metroid under the bus :ehh:
I never seen u talk about this but yeah the game is flames. I think Metroid Dread is dope but some other games with the same formula have been better