Unreleased biggie tracks and rumored collaborations

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
– Biggie had also wanted to record a song with Q-Tip for Life After Death. No one knows if that track was ever recorded.

This is the track Tip made for Big

This later ended up being

The roots of The Love Movement trace back to 1997, when Q-Tip produced a beat intended for The Notorious B.I.G.'s album Life After Death.[1] The Notorious B.I.G. enjoyed the beat when it was played for him, however, Life After Death had already been completed and the beat was not used before his death later that year.[1] Eventually, the beat was used for the song "The Love" on The Love Movement.[1]

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This is the track Tip made for Big

This later ended up being

The roots of The Love Movement trace back to 1997, when Q-Tip produced a beat intended for The Notorious B.I.G.'s album Life After Death.[1] The Notorious B.I.G. enjoyed the beat when it was played for him, however, Life After Death had already been completed and the beat was not used before his death later that year.[1] Eventually, the beat was used for the song "The Love" on The Love Movement.[1]

That would have been great for BIG, the bass has the perfect bounce for his flow.

Also you can really hear where The Neptunes got certain elements of their sound on this track.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Maybe they don't want to stir anything up. You're not the one dealing with the consequences.

I don't think anything would happen as a result of 25 year old disses now.

I think it's something that should happen, and not just with Biggie. There's probably a lot of dope and at least fascinating raw unreleased music from the 90s that people would love to hear.