Unpopular opinion: Oochie Wally was flames

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
shyt is awful, but compared to modern rap I can tolerate it. Nicole Ricca the only thing that kept me from turning the channel back in the day.

nicole_ricca-452.jpg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I :mjlol: everytime i hear the "he really really try to....hurt me hurt me" part like are they for real when they wrote that part in the song. Sadly, some of those guys seemed like they would really hurt or violate a woman during sex. :whoa: but no that shyt was trash back then and still is now. Lets not get it twisted. That wasnt even the album version on qb finest. That had to be the remix. Nas had to add a verse because the original oochie wally was trash. The bodyguard obviously had the best verse because it was his, jungle and wiz.
most men dont know how to fukk

news at 10

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Classic...this was the NYC version of Back That Ass Up. Clubs, college parties...this was guaranteed to get you a nice dub from a chik.

With that being said....
Hope my daughters never hear this song. :sadcam:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hope my daughters never hear this song. :sadcam:
I remember being in the car with my brother and his friends when this shyt was out, my bro is 8 yrs older…one of his friends threw this on, the explicit version, my brother smashed on him like “don’t be playing this shyt with my sister in the car” :dead: this nikka has no sense so it was wild seeing him be a serious prude about me