Unpopular Opinion but F it it must be said: Power is a garbage show

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea I will accept my late pass but I finally got around to checking this out. I must be dumb or out the loop but I cannot understand why people say this shyt is good. Maybe It might have improved in later season but I had to exit this shyt after 5 episodes of the S1. Where to begin? Not a single thing is memorable as far as acting, storylines, plots, etc. Everything is cliched as fukk. The acting is horrid(the second in command cac is just :camby: with his goofy faces) and the dialogue sucks. Plots are excessive and predicable. Not to mention, everything about the lead is unbelievable. Just certain elements of Ghost character is just phony. Sorry, not anywhere near the mount rushmore of legends(sopranos, wire, etc)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
pRvXy0j7.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So I know ghost got arrested by the PR fed at the end of the last season. But is this whole show just a slow long simmering simp burn towards that predicable moment? Does he even find out she is before then?

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
When I visited my bro and his wife they sat me and my girl down to watch the first few episodes. They were RAVING about it :krs:like you HAVE to see it. So I gave it a shot and was :scust: as I watched but I didn't wanna shyt on their selection since they accuse me of being a snob so I was like it was aight:ehh:
They also tried to get me to watch empire but I told them I was sleepy:whoa::russell:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"Power" is like a never ending BET movie.

Smh at ppl fixing they mouth to compare it to "Empire".

:mjlol:

"Empire" isn't that great either, both shows are mediocre. The best written shows tend to be HBO/FX shows, "Atlanta" (though a different genre of course), for instance, shyts all over both shows.

After seeing classic crime TV shows ("Sopranos", "The Shield", "The Wire", "Justified") it's hard to be impressed by "Power" or "Empire"

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I dont know if I'd say garbage but it is not very good

I've watched the first 2 seasons and it's just so cliche. So much of it is just a bad soap opera.

It's like a 5/10 at best.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
It's pretty bad.... but I got through 2 seasons (can't go through with anymore)