Unlike you Kamala, I know who my roots are and where I come from- Habba trumps lawyer

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They're being misled by the angle of Kamala being Indo-Jamaican non-black. <---While this is true, that doesn't equate to her not acknowledging those roots. And also, this doesn't mean that most Black voters are going to vote along those lines. Most black voters see her as "black adjacent". This is a case of Republicans data farming, and trying to use talking points they've heard black ppl use, and trying to use that to gain black voters. Why else would a White Republican call out a blackish politician saying they don't know where their "roots" lie. She been cruising twitter. :hubie:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Politics has really devolved into Identity Politics on both sides

Democrats - Black people, Women, LGBTQ, etc
Republicans - White middle America, Religious, etc

And everyone is completely fine with not talking about the economy:deadrose:

I know right?

There wasn't any identity politics during slavery or during the jim crow period

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Politics has really devolved into Identity Politics on both sides

Democrats - Black people, Women, LGBTQ, etc
Republicans - White middle America, Religious, etc

And everyone is completely fine with not talking about the economy:deadrose:

You dumb both sides fukker politics has always been about Black vs White in this country.

They banned Black people from certain states and had ,"to preserve white supremacy" in state constitutions

When you idiots don't understand Black history and the tribulations that my people went through it pisses me off.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You dumb both sides fukker politics has always been about Black vs White in this country.

They banned Black people from certain states and had ,"to preserve white supremacy" in state constitution

When you idiots don't understand Black history and the tribulations that my people went through it pisses me off.

shyt was literally written into law since the country was created but they wanna be edgelords.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Trying to attack her race is gonna backfire :russ:

They need to leave that shyt to the Coli brehs :mjlol:

I thought the Dems were dead in the water but it's looking like the Republicans are PANICING