The hell is going down in those tents?:dame:
Screenshot-2024-05-03-at-10-55-50-AM.jpg

No condoms on that list anywhere though.:dame:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
:russ:Because those protests have been infiltrated. Sad but these students getting played
Agree, if I were to be an infiltrator in that group, I would post some wild stuff for the laughs and news outlets like gauze and scissors ✂️ for male gender reassignment emergencies :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Looks like a list for medical personnel expecting to deal with casualties from a skirmish.
The STD testing kit seems tacked on, like when people randomly call for shyt during a grocery run announcement.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I thought that was a photshopped picture but its still up on their IG story.

The rest I can see a reason but why do they need dental dams, HIV tests and plan b?

Other encampments have asked that people concentrate on not getting intimate with one another. Stuff like this makes these people look like clowns.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
In all the history of the world, it has never been this easy to influence or spread propaganda.

I have turned into Donald where everything is fake news
Who knows what is what or who is who

One thing we know for SURE
Our enemies Russia/China etc makes use of any opportunity to start a fire

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I consider myself pretty progressive but this is always the end result when radical progressives spearhead activism. It starts to become a clown show of performative actions that become more about “destabilizing any and all hierarchies and stigmas” than the actual cause theyre protesting against.

bet you this list of goods is being authored by some radical intersectional feminist group that is droning on about not letting the authorities “sex and kink shame them as sex is a human experience made for them to form community and bond with the earth spirits of the ancestors ” :troll:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
this is the same shyt that happened in Seattle with the George Floyd protest. what started off as a protest against police brutality African-Americans devolved into a bunch of radical progressives deciding that *the entire structure* of the capitalist, individualist, police state needed to go and they would replace it with a communal, autonomous zone which became the disaster known as the capitol hill autonomous zone (chaz).

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
WTF is this list for? If it's a protest then they need to keep it a protest and stop trying to turn it into a orgy
Most of that stuff is medical. I guess they are making contingency planning for rapes That's why there's no condoms they're not planning to fukk.