Part of Kenya’s parliament on fire as thousands of protesters enter

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Thats what you hope my low iq friend

You want it one way but its the other way
Your fukk ass don't even know what I meant. Chill and focus on whatever shyt you're concerned with.

Idk what brought on this recent energy, but there's levels and you're not ready :ufdup: There's a reason brehs that followed the path you're tryna trek hate me :usure:

Daps
You must live in a white neighborhood....
no. i am simply not naive and have the the ability to read the writing on the wall.

trump has already said what he intends to do if he returns to the white house.

dictator on day one.

the details of project 2025 have leaked.

assuming all of this is legit, and there’s no reason to think it isn’t, there is a critical mass of americans who won’t accept it and will resist.

vice versa, if trump loses, we know he is now sowing the seeds for another january 6th, but more violent.

the ultranationalist far right sees this as their alamo moment, the last chance to rescue white primacy and restore the ideal of christian white supremacy to not just america, but the world.

they will treat a biden win as an existential threat.

so, it doesn’t matter who wins. there will be violence on an unprecedented scale, regardless of november’s outcome.

:francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Your fukk ass don't even know what I meant. Chill and focus on whatever shyt you're concerned with.

Idk what brought on this recent energy, but there's levels and you're not ready :ufdup: There's a reason brehs that followed the path you're tryna trek hate me :usure:
You are beneath me in every facet of life little fella