Universal Pictures picks up Queen Amanirenas of Kush story pitch, to be produced by Will Packer

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
then they get mad at the fact Idris Elba playing James Bond, but they can play Egyptian Gods/Goddesses and play a white man name Tarzan in the jungle.
giphy.gif
nikka they can keep Tarzan:mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
there's no way in all hell that they're casting any cacs as Kushytes so some of you should chill. They dare wouldn't try it. Look how much heat they got from Exodus and Gods of Egypt. Only cacs hey will be casting, will play Romans.

I wish they would come up with a better movie title than 'Warrior Queen' though. Too generic.::hhh:

timeless

All Star
Daps
That's great. I would really like to see a film like this but without the incorporation of wytes. I don't know, it just seems that their role as adversary might take up too much screen time. I'll wait and see.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I want to know when they will faithfully reproduce a film about the Queen of Sheba that does not have a biracial or cac in the lead role :martin:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I've been waiting for a movie like this for a very long time! The Queens of Candace are my most favorite queens in not just Africa but in history overall! A movie like this black women would LOVE. This movie HAS to be good. The Candace queens were some of the most :bustback::bustback: Queens along with the most underrated who were one of the few to not get conquered by the Romans and thats saying something.