Universal Gears of War Movie Announced!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The writers they hire for these movies always end up killing it along with the D-List directors. Hollywood doesn't take adapting video games into movies seriously at all. Aint a chance in hell of this being good.

Like I said I hope the writers are well versed in Gears Lore and UNDERSTAND the universe they're playing in.
:sadcam:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Like I said I hope the writers are well versed in Gears Lore and UNDERSTAND the universe they're playing in.
Do you start at the beginning of the Pendelum Wars, end of the Pendelum Wars, do you start right at emergence day, how do you introduce the Lambent properly.
There is so much stuff to pull from.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

They'll butcher it even with the stories and lore already being written for them. No better example than Max Payne.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They'll butcher it even with the stories and lore already being written for them. No better example than Max Payne.

Max Payne was horrible... :snoop:
You know what would have worked would have been Robert Rodriguez that sin city narrative style would have been amazing. :mjcry: