Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can’t even lie, Monday Night Raw has been more like Monday Night Mid for me lately. The honeymoon period is over with Hunter
Raw needed Bray or Kross. There's no supernatural type shyt on Raw and it being the 3 hour show needed it badly.

But also, Cody will be back soon so we'll see how that goes.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Can’t even lie, Monday Night Raw has been more like Monday Night Mid for me lately. The honeymoon period is over with Hunter
Smackdown is legit the only show that’s entertaining to me lately…Raw feels like it’s treading wheels and the Dub feels like it fell off and hasn’t really recovered since Forbidden Door…I watch outta habit though…:manny:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Well Corey, depending on the state you're in, there's one way consent, but when has a wrestler ever given credence to the law?

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Smackdown is legit the only show that’s entertaining to me lately…Raw feels like it’s treading wheels and the Dub feels like it fell off and hasn’t really recovered since Forbidden Door…I watch outta habit though…:manny:

Its 3 hours, simple as that. Even though it’s clearly improved under HHH it’s still going to have pacing issues.

The only Wrestling shows that should be 3 hours + are the PPV’s.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Me during Miz matches.

3ABXsLT.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Miz getting e

Filling 3 hours is challenging
Its 3 hours, simple as that. Even though it’s clearly improved under HHH it’s still going to have pacing issues.

The only Wrestling shows that should be 3 hours + are the PPV’s.
Yup. RAW's better than it was but it'll NEVER consistently be good because USA demands a third hour.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
They need to give us a break from some of the usual characters: Riddle, Gargano, Corbin, Alexa, etc.

When they come out it's like when they come out the heat goes out the show.

That Uso/New Day segment was cooking why not give hot segments like that more time to breath.