invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The second Riddle came out and they scheduled this match basically telegraphed the New Day is getting a meaningless win tonight but doing the job on Smackdown.

I still feel the same way I felt at Summerslam with the Street Profits... I don't see why the Usos can't take a L and put a team over and just get the belts back later.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The second Riddle came out and they scheduled this match basically telegraphed the New Day is getting a meaningless win tonight but doing the job on Smackdown.

I still feel the same way I felt at Summerslam with the Street Profits... I don't see why the Usos can't take a L and put a team over and just get the belts back later.
They need the narrative of longevity, without any hiccups.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Especially since he’s an old school head. That promo didn’t need any lightening up.

It should’ve felt like an uncomfortable impending fist fight like it was heading towards

What they should of done was have a 3 on 2 beat down and then Riddle comes out to set up the six man tag.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

They'll get the record and drop at the rumble

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Make the Bloodline faction look strong. Pretty obvious!

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
It's the fact that the crowd started to cheer when Jey told Riddle to shut up. Trips needs to take note that Riddle is wearing thin with the audience.
Orton being the straight man balanced him out and made it work with him not having that they need to just give his character more range